DBC14 | Full Game Play with BARS Video

So many nice little bits of attention to detail:

• The bowler shining the ball before running up
  • Batsman walking in ajusting his gloves
  • Players conversing over the decision and the bowler moves his arm as if to say 'it's hitting'
  • Slow motion bowler-action replay looks so slick and smooth, great action
  • Keeper tracking the ball down leg as ball is in motion, not standing still like every keeper in every game ever
  • Ball seam-up delivery, angling in and "splaying" as it hits the pitch
  • STUMP CAM by gawd...

...and that's just a few of the small little things. There's loads to be impressed with, nothing has impressed me more since the game play screens of my (incorrect) dismissal.

^ add to that the realistic sound of the bowler's foot hitting the crease and continuing on in the follow through, felt just like watching live cricket.

^ add to that the realistic sound of the bowler's foot hitting the crease and continuing on in the follow through, felt just like watching live cricket.

That is definitely a first in cricket games ... I don't remember having heard that in any other games

It was pretty decent in AC09, but it certainly sounds better in this short clip... still waiting to hear that nice "crack" as a fast delivery hits the middle of the bat though...

So many nice little bits ...
And also the fact that the ball seamed a little :D :D

1185695_10200167103615146_263924146_n.jpg

Last edited:
That guy gets it...

Also, Angad needs a signature stat that reads "Generic Indian Guy"

EDIT:

Don't worry, I'm on it:

attachment.php

...all yours Angad! :)

Attachments

• Angad-Signature.png
    Angad-Signature.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
I know I can post this because Angad has a great sense of humour (I hope!) - "generic Indian guy" - sorry Angad, I will make it up to you somehow :yes

Don Bradman Cricket 14 | Gameplay Trailer Breakdown!! - YouTube

I saw that and laughed, sorry Angad but the guy in the video goes that not right, then puts Ed Cowan instead of you.:D

----------

So many nice little bits of attention to detail:

• The bowler shining the ball before running up
  • Batsman walking in ajusting his gloves
  • Players conversing over the decision and the bowler moves his arm as if to say 'it's hitting'
  • Slow motion bowler-action replay looks so slick and smooth, great action
  • Keeper tracking the ball down leg as ball is in motion, not standing still like every keeper in every game ever
  • Ball seam-up delivery, angling in and "splaying" as it hits the pitch
  • STUMP CAM by gawd...

...and that's just a few of the small little things. There's loads to be impressed with, nothing has impressed me more since the game play screens of my (incorrect) dismissal.

Yeah saw all that, can't wait for the playsessions in september.:thumbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to nitpick but how come ball swung away when the seam was pointing towards fine leg? It is supposed to swing further down the leg. Unless it was reverse swing. But it was the second ball of the innings so reverse swing is impossible.
This goes on further to show that there is a conspiracy by Ross to somehow get us PC players out. He rigs the whole system ;) Poor angad was playing for the swing :spy

...I've been saying that for MONTHS. Game is rigged against us PC.net folks.

Ross, we need clarification on this. This is serious :p

9 Innings 1 run! Poor Form Continues! Angad Geez! Indian Kushal? :p

Anyways, the Video look awesome, just awesome. :) The part when The Keeper follows the ball is just awesome! And also the rubbing of ball before start of the delivery! And that sound of foot landing on the pitch is just realistic! Also I loved the way Australia got 2 Wickets in 2 balls. Doesn't happen often these days! :p

Cheers, Ross and the team!

@Ross what is the price of biggs cricket 14 special edition?does it release with dbc14?

I know I can post this because Angad has a great sense of humour (I hope!) - "generic Indian guy" - sorry Angad, I will make it up to you somehow :yes

Don Bradman Cricket 14 | Gameplay Trailer Breakdown!! - YouTube

Lol....that was hilarious....loved the video :cheers
That guy gets it...

Also, Angad needs a signature stat that reads "Generic Indian Guy"

EDIT:

Don't worry, I'm on it:

attachment.php

...all yours Angad! :)

Thanks Biggs.....it goes straight to my signature....I think I kinda earned it ;)

Edit: Embarrassing qs: I uploaded the pic to my signature....why doesnt it show it here :spy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread