DBC14 PC Specifications

thanks :D :D u are great, great to know that a2studios started their campaign for DBC14 as well :D :yes

You ever going to tell me what version you are running so I can check your issue?

You ever going to tell me what version you are running so I can check your issue?

Never thought I would see the day where game developer would be chasing after a gamer (customer) to fix the bugs :lol

Never thought I would see the day where game developer would be chasing after a gamer (customer) to fix the bugs :lol

He might be wanting to check on something else......to end this post in the style of our dear "friend"....:spy;):cheers:facepalm

He might be wanting to check on something else......to end this post in the style of our dear "friend"....:spy;):cheers:facepalm

Yup, thought on similar lines but don't think our friend WestIndies would go that route. But I've been wrong before...

will it work without any glitches? my specs are
i7-2600
16 gb ram

That gt 630 card is not a good deal considering your system it will bottleneck your system, 2gb vram for that card is a way to rip off, that card will never be able to use it properly, if you can tell your budget, a card according to it can be suggested.

Also ross has been nagging for your version number:spy:D:cheers:yes, im sure he will be able to help you with your issue in which case you may not need to change your gfx card or were you getting your problems due to the gfx card.

:eek: :eek: its 1.6 ross

----------

That gt 630 card is not a good deal considering your system it will bottleneck your system, 2gb vram for that card is a way to rip off, that card will never be able to use it properly, if you can tell your budget, a card according to it can be suggested.

Also ross has been nagging for your version number:spy:D:cheers:yes, im sure he will be able to help you with your issue in which case you may not need to change your gfx card or were you getting your problems due to the gfx card.

which one you would suggest, budget is 5000.Rs, why it will bottleneck my system, it has 16GB RAM :eek:

which one you would suggest, budget is 5000.Rs, why it will bottleneck my system, it has 16GB RAM
as in you wont be able to utilise the full potential of that rig's cpu and ram with this gt630.

For your budget try
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon R7 250 with Boost R7 250 1GB DDR5 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX650 Synergy Edition 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 Graphics Card - ZOTAC: Flipkart.com

this are around 1000-2000 more but anything less would be a massive injustice to your system.

Ideally if you can get this would give you some pretty good performance for money.
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon R9 270X with Boost OC 2 GB 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

Users who are viewing this thread