DBC14 PC Specifications

guys please help me on this , wanna get PC version and have below spec, i know i need new vid card which i am looking at now but have seriuos budget issues so would be a ?30sh vid card like nvidia 210/610 1gb card

windows XP SP3
2GB system ram
nvidia 7900GS 256MB

thanks
A

No chance, or wouldn't be smooth... And XP is dead these days

Last edited:
No chance, or wouldn't be smooth... And XP is dead these days

fair do's on the XP but its a min spec how about the vid card worth a punt? to be honest you maybe right i have ashes 2009 which is choppy at times, real b***h when you dont have the cash to get a better pc rig!

fair do's on the XP but its a min spec how about the vid card worth a punt? to be honest you maybe right i have ashes 2009 which is choppy at times, real b***h when you dont have the cash to get a better pc rig!

according to several posts i have seen here today, as you don't have the cash you're absolutely entitled, nay practically forced, to go into your local branch of PC World and take a PC.

if it it's one of those PC Currys/World hybrid stores, i don't see an issue with you grabbing a dishwasher and fridge-freezer, just to make the trip worthwhile.

Have Intel Core 2 Duo E4600
3Gb Ram
Nvidia 210 (1Gb) ... Running Game on 18 Fps (High Setting)

ah ok you have more mem as well but 18FPS isnt bad , you get less than 18 or is that the best u get?

guys i want to buy a graphics card here are my specs
intel i7-2600
RAM 16GB
builtin graphics card 1gb
64-bit OS Win7

DBC works fine but sometimes it lags a bit, please let me know a good graphics card

guys i want to buy a graphics card here are my specs
intel i7-2600
RAM 16GB
builtin graphics card 1gb
64-bit OS Win7

DBC works fine but sometimes it lags a bit, please let me know a good graphics card

Be on the safer side with Farcry 4 and Gta V coming i suggest Nvidia gtx 560TI or Radeon Hd7790

Just to let you know, if you you have a decent processor and a fair bit of ram the AMD HD 5850 can run this game on max at full frame rate and it's a 4 year old card. It's what I've been rocking in my PC for the last 4 years or so. If all you want is to play this game and you're not bothered about maxing the biggest and best games, then definitely consider getting one. It'll cost about ?50.

It's high end for the 5xxx series cards so it can still pack a decent punch for it's now low price. I can max games like Final Fantasy 14 and Dishonored, and only within the last year or so have I started encountering games that require lower settings.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radeon-Grap...qid=1404520381&sr=1-1&keywords=radeon+hd+5850

Last edited:
I just bought a geforce gtx 650(cost 90 quid) for this game,my processor is still borderline like but i am playing online games at 70 fps.
Is 70 fps ok?

Users who are viewing this thread