DBC14 PC Specifications

The physics model and graphics model are separate and sometimes get out of Synch.

As explained prior, the physics model is a truer representation of what has occurred than the graphics model. It's not ideal and we are trying to iron out the issue.
Makes sense, thanks for the response.

Edit - Just realised I posted in the wrong thread, meant to post in the "PC Troubleshooting" thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. Games lagging a lot on my laptop. Concerning. :(

I know I have 4gb ram but not sure on my graphics card.. maybe its whats letting me down! How do you reduce the games graphics so it might run better? I tried reducing the resolution to 860x640 but it looks like im playing a playstation2 now. :noway

Im a goober.

Ah, I get you. I don't want to see everyone who gives a new problem get a bunch of "you PIRATE" posts afterwards, and I wasn't sure if the quitting after casual game problem was a real bug or a manufactured problem that close to the release. Its probably a good idea if people post their steam IDs in their post if they are reporting a problem with the PC version: but I'd appreciate people not jumping on those that don't since it may be an accidental error. Feel free to if its someone reporting an issue that is known as an "added bonus" for pirates though.

Ah.. My processor is 2GHz.. or 2.80Ghz.

No wonder Im struggling to run it smooth.. Damn.

Intel HD works

Works for me. I have Intel HD only.
Just downloaded the steam version

My specs
Product Description
15.6" HD (1366*768) / Intel Core i5-2450M (2.5GHz) / 4GB DDR3 / Intel GMA HD / 750GB 5400RPM / DL DVD?RW/CD-RW / Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) / 802.11BGN / 0.3M Pixel Camera / 6 Cell Battery / HDMI

Please tell me if the game worked on your PC. I'm thinking of buying a laptop, and if the game works on Intel HD 4000, it would save me money :)

----------

Apparently, it worked
Took a risk by downloading the full version from steam.
$49.99 is a lot of risk :-) Happy it worked. Now enjoying the match practice sessions.

You have internal graphics so no it most likely won't work

Last edited:
Works for me. I have Intel HD only.
Just downloaded the steam version

My specs
Product Description
15.6" HD (1366*768) / Intel Core i5-2450M (2.5GHz) / 4GB DDR3 / Intel GMA HD / 750GB 5400RPM / DL DVD?RW/CD-RW / Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) / 802.11BGN / 0.3M Pixel Camera / 6 Cell Battery / HDMI

----------

Apparently, it worked
Took a risk by downloading the full version from steam.
$49.99 is a lot of risk :-) Happy it worked. Now enjoying the match practice sessions.
Crazy. Nearly the same specs as me except I have an AMD processor (i think).

Yet I can only play (with a little bit of lag still) on the lowest graphic settings and 860x640.

What settings do you play on?

my settings

See screenshot of my settings...

As far as lag is concerned.. So for I have been playing only match practice and perhaps one casual match.. I did not feel any significant lag (didn't feel lag at all actually)

Crazy. Nearly the same specs as me except I have an AMD processor (i think).

Yet I can only play (with a little bit of lag still) on the lowest graphic settings and 860x640.

What settings do you play on?

Attachments

• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 33
I've had one person so far apologise and purchase the product, so that's good. I won't be naming him.

There are a few left, I'd invite them to do the same.

Good on the chap who bought the game :thumbs

But you gotta name and shame the rest.

Lag..Yes

Guess I spoke too soon. I see what you are saying... I tried playing another casual match today. theres a annoying lag. :noway

See screenshot of my settings...

As far as lag is concerned.. So for I have been playing only match practice and perhaps one casual match.. I did not feel any significant lag (didn't feel lag at all actually)

Users who are viewing this thread