DBC14 PC Specifications

Can I play with this game pad?

V-706-500x500.jpg

Can you tell me lowest graphics options which I can set in game please?

Keep everything turned OFF/at Low setting in the graphics settings? I'm not sure what else to recommend other than to upgrade your system.

Can anyone recommend a decent graphics card to play this game,thinking of upgrading.

I have a Toshiba satellite ultrabook and this game works fine through HDMI on full settings at max res. My ultrabook is powerful with i5 and 6gb memory but only has a intel graphics HD4000. Its obviously not a games machine but runs this game without any problems.

My Processor
Intel Core 2 duo
3ghz
2gb ram
nivida geforce 9400 512 mb running cricket academy smoothly will it run the game :(

Will the game run smoothly on Geforce 650M ?

I have Intel HD Graphics 4000. I've checked around a few sites, namely Canyourunit and game-debate, going by the results there, my Sony Vaio should be able to run the game. I've tested high-end games like Sleeping Dogs, Virtua Tennis 4 and 3 and L.A. Noire which seem to work fine.

The Demo which I do know must not be set as a parameter for the full version to work but still it worked fine on my laptop (I'm unaware of the FPS). Any idea if Intel HD Graphics 4000 is among the graphic cards that might possibly run the game?

Please tell me if the game worked on your PC. I'm thinking of buying a laptop, and if the game works on Intel HD 4000, it would save me money :)

Please tell me if the game worked on your PC. I'm thinking of buying a laptop, and if the game works on Intel HD 4000, it would save me money :)

I would always prefer i desktop over a laptop. Even if you go for a desktop you will be getting an integrated gfx of atlest 1gb so on worries for 3yrs but if your planning for next 5yrs then go for a desktop

I am using AMD FX 8350 processor and an AMD Radeon R7 200 1gb ddr5 graphics card. I have a 8gb ram. When I start the game, the game starts for a few second and it closes. What should I do ? please help....

How are you starting the game, through Steam or via the Start Menu?

Users who are viewing this thread