DBC14 PC Specifications

In the start menu, when you hover on steam and then the sub-menu, it should show there. Click on it there, but it should be in your list of games when you run steam.

Finally got my copy today morning played a friendly 5over game and lost it by 15 runs. On a good note i taught this game was not playable with my stupid HD5450 but luckily i am able to do it with some blurry game play with no hangs.

I'm the happiest man in the world now as even my bro's laptop which has Intel HD 4000 and running the game smoothly! :D

i have installed steam after installing DBC 14 and none of my steam library is empty. how do i search my computer for steam games ?

i have installed steam after installing DBC 14 and none of my steam library is empty. how do i search my computer for steam games ?

Please give me your Steam id and I can help.

It's a dead giveaway when someone asks where to download a PC patch or update, obviously never been on Steam for any game let alone ours.

Set of balls posting errors and asking for patches when you don't own the game...

Set of balls posting errors and asking for patches when you don't own the game...

We had a "laugh" yesterday in the office... emails, PM's, posts on torrent sites "loving the game" etc... and then asking when we could fix problem X or Y that we know is due to the Crack :(

Sadness is that some from here have very long term accounts registered years ago, they are not n00bs.

We had a "laugh" yesterday in the office... emails, PM's, posts on torrent sites "loving the game" etc... and then asking when we could fix problem X or Y that we know is due to the Crack :(

Sadness is that some from here have very long term accounts registered years ago, they are not n00bs.

Sad indeed :( And the nerve of some of those SOBs complaining about lack of cricket video games :mad

I suggested it once and will mention it again - you should post a version of DBC 14 on torrent sites with bunch of virus that screw the system they are installed on. Once the word spreads torrent/pirated version has viruses, folks will be wary of downloading the illegal version.

Users who are viewing this thread