DBC14 PC Specifications

My specs are:

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 847 @ 1.10GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics

Please could you let me know if it will work?

:eek: :eek: its 1.6 ross

----------

which one you would suggest, budget is 5000.Rs, why it will bottleneck my system, it has 16GB RAM :eek:

So did 1.06 fix your issue?

----------

Never thought I would see the day where game developer would be chasing after a gamer (customer) to fix the bugs :lol

I know, seems very strange :)

I assume that if someone reports a legitimate bug that there are going to be many facing the same issue so wanted to know if 1.06 fixed it.

Like pulling teeth though to get a response!! :yes:):p:(;):D:noway:lol:eek::spy:rolleyes:wave
:cheers:facepalm:clap:thumbs

I know, seems very strange :)

I assume that if someone reports a legitimate bug that there are going to be many facing the same issue so wanted to know if 1.06 fixed it.

Like pulling teeth though to get a response!! :yes:):p:(;):D:noway:lol:eek::spy:rolleyes:wave
:cheers:facepalm:clap:thumbs

79c is that you? :spy

My specs are:

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 847 @ 1.10GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics

Please could you let me know if it will work?

Any chance of a response of this please? I'm holding off buying it until I know. Sorry to hassle people, but I'm dying to play this game.

No Turn for the Spinners

Patch 3 should include:

There is no turn for the spinners after pitching which is the most basic thing in any cricket game and the wicket keeper should have an option to come up to the stumps on medium pace bowlers and the fielding radar.

I just got a new Computer will DBC work on this?

1280px-ZXSpectrum48k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread