DBC14 PC Version 1.13

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Think there is enough spin but the drift is wayyyy too much IMO which hides the amount of spin as it only straightens the line of the ball. But yeah the update is great like how the slips are spread out much more had several go through backward point and 4th slip. also one to keeper HAPPY DAYS!!!! :)

Speak up I can't hear you...

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Just got a wonderful diving catch at gully! The first big edge since the update I've taken a wicket from! :D

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Thanks again Bigant for the new update, batting and made 279 and 493 with one Ton on pro. Got out to second slip and gully from drives.

PS the Caught and bowled Bug is still there in update 1.13, did not see it in 1.12. Anyway amazing is all I can say.:clap:cheers:D

D

Deleted member 9102

I just saw the c&b bug as well a few minutes ago, should have taken a vid but forgot. It was from a match in progress that I resumed - edged to the keeper (for 3 :() and it came up c&b [Bowler name].

Bowled about 20 overs vs the CPU in Career, no edges. All the wickets taken were from them holing out to mid on/off or taken in the deep. I appreciate that this is yet to be tweaked though :). Unfortunately it has meant that I haven't seen the flying stumps first hand yet :p.

The game just keeps getting better and better with each one of these updates. I can't speak highly enough of Big Ant.

Alberts

International Coach
I've created games with a pitch which should have provided a lot of turn and seam but I just didn't see any. I've also not seen any videos where much turn is evident. If you know of any please post them.

In a recent match of mine I had Lyon getting a bit of turn just on day 2 of a match. There was a good crack there too, and using that variation I managed to get him to take 11 wickets in the match at around 12 a piece.

From fiddling with conditions there seems to be quite a bit of variation in even that. Each match is just that bit different, and it certainly adds something to the game.

ellgieff

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tone them down by -10%.

Until I can bowl a ball that makes all three stumps cartwheel, it's not good enough.

Were I you, I'd hold out for stumps that impale the wicketkeeper. This has the added benefit of making the 12th man good for something.

*edit* Actually, combine the two (all three stumps cartwheeling and impaling). Then there could be an achievement for killing three behind the wicket with a single delivery.

*nods*

vinit85

Club Captain
Career mode:
After the update of version 1.13, AI is not bowling "No Ball"
I played three domestic test match and 10 matches of domestic T20, but not a single No Ball was bowled by the AI bowler, i am missing free hit...
In version 1.12 i have seen few No Balls bowled by the AI bowler...
Did anyone notice this..?? or should i wait for the international level..??

ellgieff

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Career mode:
After the update of version 1.13, AI is not bowling "No Ball"
I played three domestic test match and 10 matches of domestic T20, but not a single No Ball was bowled by the AI bowler, i am missing free hit...
In version 1.12 i have seen few No Balls bowled by the AI bowler...
Did anyone notice this..?? or should i wait for the international level..??

I've had no balls bowled at me in 1.13 (and also bowled at my AI parter in career mode)

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Just had my leg stump sent absolutely flying. What made it even better was my player turning his head round to see it, as if to say "...bollocks!" :p

Were I you, I'd hold out for stumps that impale the wicketkeeper. This has the added benefit of making the 12th man good for something.

*edit* Actually, combine the two (all three stumps cartwheeling and impaling). Then there could be an achievement for killing three behind the wicket with a single delivery.

*nods*

Don Bradman's Mortal Kombat 14? :lol

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I just saw the c&b bug as well a few minutes ago, should have taken a vid but forgot. It was from a match in progress that I resumed - edged to the keeper (for 3 :() and it came up c&b [Bowler name].
@Ross :Here is the post mentioning C&b issue

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Key being "resumed"....

alitahir

Club Captain