Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: ClubT20
Teams used: Leeds
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Team selection
Bug description (detail): Started a new career and can confirm what others are saying. Even if named in team player is 12th man when you login each time. That's every time you play the game the first match you're not playing. Wrong teams in league and stats wrong so basically career is a waste of time. I'll stick to just playing one off England matches then!

Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England v Greece
Ground: Corfu Stadium
Over Count: 13.5
Issue (one line description): Dropped catch / camera angle
Bug description (detail): Spinner bowling, batsman hit ball in air to square leg, game slowed down but camera angle / position didn't change so my fielder wasn't in shot nor was white catching circle. Watched replay and guess what? It showed my fielder dropping the catch.

Platform : PS4
Version : Patch 4
Game mode: Casual
Teams used: Fissionmailed NZ
Ground:
N/A
Over count : N/A
Issue: Everything is censored
Bug description:
I was halfway through a test match when I reconnected my PS4 to the internet. I came back to the game and everything has been censored. Every player and team.
Make sure you don't have a secondary controller plugged in as a guest. Every controller connected needs to be logged into an account with no restrictions on it.

Version : v0.1.0.1.0987 (Patch 4 in North America)
Game mode: Career Mode
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue: Incorrect Stats - Wrong number of innings played
Bug description: I played 18 T20 matches in club cricket and the stats show that I've played 19 innings. See pic below for details. I started a new career after installing Patch 4 and did not save and exit in the middle of any innings.

Stats Error 2.jpg

Version : v0.1.0.1.0987 (Patch 4 in North America)
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue: Incorrect Stats - Wrong number of 50s
Bug description: After slogging through the T20 club cricket was finally able to get a call up to FC cricket and played 2 matches. In those 2 FC matches I batted in 3 innings and scored 2, 32 and 91 respectively. But when I checked the stats in the game, it showed I had scored 2 50s instead of one. See pic below for reference. Again, I started the career post Patch 4 and did not save and exit in the middle of an innings, nor did I ever quit when I got dismissed.

Stats Error 3.jpg

Version : Patch 4
Teams used: Sussex
Ground:
N/A
Issue: Incorrect Stats - Wrong innings calculations / Wrong stats showing
Bug description: As reported by other members , the stats in career mode are having some issues. In my club T20 I played 18 matches as Brighton but innings batted were showing 19 and average calculated using 19 innings. Moving onto 1st class , when career batsman comes out to bat his average is wrong compared to stats screens in main career hub which is right , being divided by an extra innings , for example , runs scored = 356 , 10 innings , average should be 35.6. However average reported as 32.36 when coming out to bat for next innings which a divison of 11 innings.
Finally in List A games , I have scored 92 runs in 3 innings , average should be 30.67 but is reported as 15.33 for some reason , division of 6 , when I walk out to bat. It is however correct in main career hub - career statistics screen ....

Platform
: PS4
Game Version Number: v 0.1.0.1.0986 (patch 4)
Game Mode: NA
Match Type: NA
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Logo selection game hanged after logo deletion
Bug description (detail):
Please see below the screenshot (logo bug.zip) for same as after deleting logo when i again go to delet log or edit log tab and then first that logo still exist with empty and second on selecting it game hanged but not crashed.

Platform
Match Type: TEST
Teams used: Pak vs NZL
Ground: Dubai
Issue (one line description): Overthrow back again
Please see below the vdo (overthrow.zip) for same as playing test match in career with PAK vs NZ (AI) and overthrow back again and that gone to annoyring 4 runs. as fielder stopping the ball after standing already in boundry rope

Match Type: TEST
Teams used: Pak vs NZL
Issue (one line description): Fielder pass through the bowler and stumps
Please see below the vdo (player pass through bug.zip) for same as playing test match in career with PAK vs NZ (AI) and one fielder passes through the bowler along with stumps

Game Mode: Any
Match Type:
Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Logo database full and unable to delete the logo nor add/download new logo/team
Please see below the screenshot (logo db size full.zip & logo bug.zip) for same as logo db full error occured and after that cant delete the log and deleted logo still showing as empty and after selecting, game hanged but not crash. If the ans is design choice then who seriously its not good choice to restrict the logo to 2000 only when all stadiums, kits, teams, bats logo need to download. AT moment i havent download women best teams , men WIt20 teams, men Ban t20 teams and bats etc.

Attachments

• logo db size full.zip
    794.1 KB · Views: 177
  • logo bug.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 270
Last edited:
with reference to above bug reported

Attachments

• player pass through bug.zip
    73.2 MB · Views: 214
  • overthrow.zip
    58.1 MB · Views: 214
Platform
Teams used: Pak vs Nzl (AI)
Issue (one line description): Run out bug
Please see below the vdo (runout.zip) for same as i was batting in test match playe dsweep shot, then make yes for run and then cancel it. After cancelling when i was returning to my end crease i press triangle key for dive and you can see in the vdo dive occured at running end and my batsman just continu normal and got run out. I blv when i am pressing dive to my batsmen and throw is also at batting end then dive should also to my batsman not running end.

Issue (one line description): face of fielder and throw totally opposite
Please see below the vdo (runout.zip) for same as during my shot played, just chekc the face and hand of fiekder whihc was on other side and all of sudden throw occurred 180 degree opposite. i never see such in real such smart fielder that throw arm and body on other side and al of sudden throw happen 180 degree opposite and i noticed many time this filder behaviour so please register it as bug or dont update as its also normal.

Issue (one line description): AI fielder changed on all 5-6 balls
Please see below the vdo (fieldchange.zip) for same as i was batting and never played any 4 or 6 or even single but even then AI keep changing field on every ball of the over. its really annoying and unrealistic to keep change fielder on every ball when batting team nothing do much. It happen almostafter every 3-4 fours and frequecy of field change is too high and need to fix.

Attachments

• runout & fiederface wrong.zip
    34.9 MB · Views: 200
  • field change every ball.zip
    28.9 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Game Version Number: Patch 4
Game Mode: competition 4 team one day league
Match Type: odi
Teams used: custom Australia v West Indies
Ground: Taunton county ground
Over Count: 43.3
Issue (one line description): end of days play
Bug description (detail) playing in round 2 of 4 team one day league players left ground for end of days play at 43.3 overs time was 4.45 (start time was 10.00am)
The 1St innings team had faced 48.5 overs
When proceeded commentator said welcome to day 2 and then I finished the one day game in day 2

Platform
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: ODI
Teams used:
Pak vs Ind (AI)
Ground: Delhi
Issue (one line description): Run out bug1
With reference to above shared run out bug in my earlier post (runout.zip) that is when you cancel the run and press triangle to dive in you crease (batting end) the dives always happen at running end irrespective of throw as I have simulated the same and all 3time throw was at keeper end and i as was a batsman and played the shot then just cancel the run and pressed triangle to reach my crease back, ideally dive happened where throw occur but dive took place at other (running end) and my batsman just walk to the crease.

Platform
Game Mode: Competition
Teams used:
Pak vs Ind (AI)
Issue (one line description): Run out bug2
With reference to below runoutbug2.zip vdo, i was played the shot and took diuble as normal, what happened my batsman during second run returned to running end while already started or completed half his second run and after that he again continue his second run. you can see in vdo if keep focus on batsman running.

Platform
Game Mode: career
Match Type: Test Legend difficult hardest Batting/bowling
Teams used:
Pak vs NZL(AI)
Issue (one line description): Buggy AI
That what i was quoted earlier several time that place two fielder deep offside and keep bowling line far from offstump and you can see AI collapse very quickly with all catch out. Field placement and scorecard both attached. It was test match and despite i dropped 4-5 catched on deep still NZL just able to survive 50 overs in 2nd inn where in 1st inns it was also prolonged till 54 overs and scored 150 in test match and here all where catch out on offside and in 1st inn almost 6-7 deep off catch outs. I played dbc14 as well and with same tactics cant able to out AI i.e. there no such type of AI bug there. Just adding if you playing T20, AI lasts just 12-13 overs but i shared Legend difficult test scorecard.
So please look this if you really care for AI about dbc17.

Game Mode: career
Teams used:
Pak vs IND(AI)
Issue (one line description): field change after no ball (free hit) but i never took run
I was playing ODI match with IND and AI bowled no ball and free hit was given and i never took a single but still AI change the field on free hit.

Attachments

• runoutbug2.zip
    43.9 MB · Views: 173
  • legendDIfficulty2FielderdeepOffside&AIallCatchOut.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 277
Platform
Game Mode: Competition KO
Teams used:
SAF vs SRL (AI)
Ground: Coombo
Issue (one line description): 5th&6thSLIPinODI_bug
Please refer below 5th & 6th Slips bug where in AI plasced two slip at 5 and 6 position where i was chasing a score as SAF and SRL is bowling in ODI match. I rarely see such slip placement in ODI so i believe FIELD placement by AI must imporve and it should be according to situation. DIfficulty was legend.

Platform
Teams used:
ANY
Ground: ANY
Issue (one line description): ReplaceTeamnNoOption in Competition team selection
Please refer below replace team bug where i was selecting 16 team for 16 team KO competition and mistakenly i added 16th team wrongly an di wanted to replace it but luckily i can found replace team tab in below and need to go back and then further go main menu and then reelect the competition and select all 15 team and then new 16th team. Even at first back when press continue all 16 teams were still there as it was so need to go to main menu and start doing as scratch. Don't say its as per design and if yes then what happen to design team as giving no team replacement option wow.

Platform
Teams used: Pak
vs WIN (AI)
Ground: Abu Dhabi
Issue (one line description): All CatchOuts
Please refer below All Cathc outs bug where i able to bowl legen AI in 25 overs and all were catch outs, it looks for AI lbw and bowl has been removed and when in 1 match all catch out happen you can ignore but when you see such in every single match tha AI always all catch out then i think its bug. Cricket is not on catch out only, it also consist of LBW and bowled isnt it like that

Platform
Teams used:
Any
Ground: NA
Issue (one line description): QF playable as preQF round still not complete
Please refer below QF playable bug, how can i play 2nd round game when 1st round is still incomplete. I was playing 16 team KO and after 1st two preQF i able to play QF irrespective all all other pre-QF matches still there. No this is not again design choice if yes then give me any one example of any trounament where i can play QF if all preQF still there.

Attachments

• 5th&6thSlips_Bug.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • ReplaceTeamsBug.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
  • AllCatchOuts_Improv.zip
    1 MB · Views: 214
  • QF playable_Bug.zip
    949.2 KB · Views: 168
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0986
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20 International
Teams used: Australia 07 (created) England 07 (created)
Ground: Edgebaston
Over Count: 2,3,5,6
Issue (one line description): Unable to play aggressive ground stroke
Bug description (detail): Was holding down L2 + R2 ready to play an aggressive ground shot, batter at strikers end (under my control) started stepping down the pitch and as the ball was bowled I was unable to play a shot as the batsman was still stepping down the pitch

Platform
Teams used:
SAF vs SRL (AI)
Issue (one line description): MINOR bug or IMPROVEMENt as ALL saving content is SEASON and CLUB IN COMPETITION
Please refer below KO saving.zip file for same. Its not as major bug but still everything saving as SEASON irrespective of your are playing competition, series/KO/league and irrespective of international teams as international team also represent as clubs. Problem occur if you parallel playing two tournaments and save on same day with same numebr of teams but if one is club and one is international, as per current both showing SEASON(5 clubs) with differnet time stamp. Game saving must be user friendy not so complictaed that you differentiate on time stamp only. I think it must be save as correct tournament type with correct team type (either clubs/intl/ATB) or why cant we save as name of correct tornament

Teams used:
SAF vs SRL (AI)
Issue (one line description): AI buggy another instance
Another example of buggy AI as SRL all out on just 60 runs and 7 catches shared by Morris and Duminy thats two deep off side deep fielders, i have observed AI never payed any cut shot or 3rd man direction shots also very minimum ground cover drive of off side shots. Most of the shots airy fairy and even drop 2-3 catch they just scored 60 runs in 15 overs .Atleast legend AI must play all limited overs at least or is this legend difficulty really?

Attachments

• KO saving as SEASON & cub teams_Improv.zip
    23.8 MB · Views: 173
  • AIBug.zip
    23.6 MB · Views: 139
  • AIbug.JPG
    AIbug.JPG
    487.6 KB · Views: 172
Platform
Teams used: Pak
vs WIN (AI)
Ground: AbuDhabi
Issue (one line description): Object still not recognized
Please refer below object & object2 vdo simply OMG as batshman pssed through keeper and wicket , for object bug3 vdo , fielder throw the ball and it keeper picked that with in the body of batsman stomach...

Attachments

• Object2_Bug.zip
    56.6 MB · Views: 197
  • Object_Bug.zip
    32.8 MB · Views: 149
  • Object3_Bug.zip
    44.9 MB · Views: 147

Users who are viewing this thread