DBC17 Features!

It is impossible to have a premeditated marker without premeditated input. DBC does not have premeditated input therefore a pitch marker is not a matter of choice, it is ***IMPOSSIBLE*** to implement.

Please cut & paste to whomever asks.

It is impossible to have a premeditated marker without premeditated input. DBC does not have premeditated input therefore a pitch marker is not a matter of choice, it is ***IMPOSSIBLE*** to implement.

Ross what about in u.s how we going to get in New York for PS4

Ross,It would be great if you release an official gameplay video of dbc17 with developer commentory.
And also we would'nt have to be dependent on some youtuber for the gameplay.

Ross I'm curios why this is so? Because I would have thought that now with the ball indicator displaying a bit earlier, wouldn't the game recognise at that exact point the ball indicator turns on, where the ball will pitch?...on the pitch...

Edit: I do understand for multiplayer though, just not vs ai.

Ross I'm curios why this is so? Because I would have thought that now with the ball indicator displaying a bit earlier, wouldn't the game recognise at that exact point the ball indicator turns on, where the ball will pitch?...on the pitch...

Edit: I do understand for multiplayer though, just not vs ai.

Pitch point get decided when you pull Up the RS so its just a fraction away before the ball leaves the hand. No harm if it shows up at that time at least for offline games.

Pitch point get decided when you pull Up the RS so its just a fraction away before the ball leaves the hand. No harm if it shows up at that time at least for offline games.

Oh nah, I meant for "batting" just against ai bowlers.

Yeah I do understand in multi-player it wouldn't be possible because user input can be changed right up until the final point of delivery.

Oh wait... im asking is it really "impossible" to display a dot-marker-indicatorofsomesort on the pitch before the ball hits it (in any game mode)? Im going to have a stab in the dark and say, no.

I have a couple of questions after having a bat on the academy.

I prefer to play on the hardest difficulty, and I hear that the circle around the ball showing length is available to see slightly earlier (what a great idea). Is this still the case on hardest?

A user created stadium supersport park has no background, and when I play in the batting practice there, it shows mountains. Does it default to this? I would rather have no background as high mountains in Pretoria sort of kills the immersion.

Can I draw a circle on the pitch on my TV set and pretend? Would you allow this?

Users who are viewing this thread