Dec 3-7: 2nd Test: Australia v England at the Adelaide Oval

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Wait... That doesn't make any sense... Review shows that the impact was outside off stump yet the decision stands?

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wait... That doesn't make any sense... Review shows that the impact was outside off stump yet the decision stands?

He didn't play a shot, so it doesn't matter.

Great bowling from Swann.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
For the first time this series I actually now think England can definetely win the ashes, I know they've always been the strongest but its just the fact that they're in Australia.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Wow, this is going by fast.

ZoraxDoom added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Ball hits the stumps and the bails remain on.

Not going to be much help for Australia, but Siddle lives to face another delivery...

JonDogg

School Cricketer
I knew it would have been a waste of money going today. I thought it would have been boring watching Australia hang on for the draw or that it will rain. Now it will be over well before lunch. Ryan Harris the 2nd Australian ever to bag a king pair, apparently. And just in Katich is out for the rest of the series with a Achilles injury.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Doug is great.

angryangy added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Man everything going England's way with Katich and Broad out of the series...

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
That's what a World Class spinner looks like. Almost perfect Test match from England. Fantastic stuff.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well played England, that is the importance of the spinner but sadly we got no one to play that role. Outplayed us in every department, lack of concentration in the batting and consistency in the bowling and less said about the fielding the better.

Users who are viewing this thread