Decision made on where I want to live..

Australia's lush. Been to Brisbane a few years ago and it craps all over England.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Bit scrawny? Australian top boxer

English top boxer

Yeah, explain the amount of boxing medals we've just won in Beijing compared to yours? James DeGale even won middleweight gold.

Alright then fair enough, explain Ricky Hatton absolutely slaughtering Kosta Tszyu then. Shouldn't be be making silly statements that you can't back up my child.

Anyway DPRA i'd go to Aus if I were you.

Yeh but having a tan over here is better. It's like having an 18 inch cock, it's rare but if you've got it the girls will love it whilst in Australia everyone must have a tan.

Because my relative in Aus said they are crying out for Police officers over there, so It will be easier to get into than over here.

Oh okay. I have 16 year old sisters and I've knicked their job guide and these are the recquirements for the NSW Police (WA wont be all that much different) if you're interested:

Full motor vehicle drivers lisence
Drug and alcohol screening
typing speed of 25 wpm with 98% accuracy
Must be able to swim 100 unaided; clothes.
current senior first aid certificate
physically fit
Australian citizenship
Bachelor of policing degree, 3 years uni full time.
Usually have to have completed HSC (I think the equiv would be A levels in England) but if you're moving to Aust now you'll be fine.

hope that helped ;)

Jeez you think your multi cultural please leave now!

Oh okay. I have 16 year old sisters and I've knicked their job guide and these are the recquirements for the NSW Police (WA wont be all that much different) if you're interested:

Full motor vehicle drivers lisence
Drug and alcohol screening
typing speed of 25 wpm with 98% accuracy
Must be able to swim 100 unaided; clothes.
current senior first aid certificate
physically fit
Australian citizenship
Bachelor of policing degree, 3 years uni full time.
Usually have to have completed HSC (I think the equiv would be A levels in England) but if you're moving to Aust now you'll be fine.

hope that helped ;)

Rules me out then. :eek:

The cerificate would be pretty easy to get i'm sure. Australian citizenships could be gotten whilst going to uni? Once out, you should be nearly getting it.

Rules me out then. :eek:

Not at all. The first aid will be very easy to get and I think if you show them permanent residency they will let you work. I don't have an Australian citizenship but I get work easily because I have perm residency. The uni work would be easy and enjoyable; and it's at the police academy usually.

Users who are viewing this thread