Demo Expander

bharat said:
there is no use if he dosen't release the patch in a few hours.
The game is getting released tommorow.

Not in England it isnt, not till friday. So if he can, id love this option to extend the demo. I've been checking this thread often for any recent news. :onpc

imran102b said:
Well may be never sangam is failed to do that uptil now. He is asking other people for help. after 1st June no one will need that expander and this project in the bag.
I don't care if he releases it 5 days after the release, I won't be buying C2K5 until I play the expanded demo. I've been tricked by EA twice now, not gonna happen again.

As for you Imran, you don't need to be so critical of sangam because he hasn't released it yet. If you think he's taking too long, then do it yourself or else just shut up.

BTW, 1st June was 26 days ago.....

Ya when will this demo expansion coming out???????????????

well dont be angry, lets see if he is going to make the expander before the game release or not. we are all waiting

Well may be never sangam is failed to do that uptil now. He is asking other people for help. after 1st July no one will need that expander and this project in the bag.
:)

Heey guys..sorry for the late update.

Heres how you can go about freezing your score.

1) Get a tool called tsearch (google it)
2) Start the program
3) Start the game
4) Press alt+tab to get out of the game
5) select tsearch to monitor Cricket2005.exe
6) Put in the address F7F354 in the window on right of the address and change the value to 200 and check the box on left. (It'll show you a smile face when its selected)
7) Press alt tab again to get into the game
8) your score should be frozen now :)

To freeze the number of overs enter the values as in the attachment

Alternatively,if its too hard for you I'll just write a quick trainer which does that...or if anybody like Prakash wanna do the honors?

Attachments

• overs.JPG
    overs.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 473
if the score is frozen does that mean we can play more then 3 overs, or does it just mean we have a bigger target to chase.

is there anway to freeze the number of overs

where do we put the address in

Users who are viewing this thread