Demo Extender

Guys apologies if you already knew this but here are my findings!!

Have been using the expander and just finished the Aus innings! Australia the AI score 289 all out after 81 overs working out at 3.5 an over!!:banana2

Now i re-read the first ever Q and A session with the producers and noticed they were talking bout the aiming reticule changing different shades of green as you move it.

So i decided to concentrate far more on this and obviously depending on the delivery you choose each area has a better shade of green!

Once i located the best area then executed it better!

Let me say.... Edges... Top Edges...Leaves a plenty and very watchfull test match batting!

It difficult to the extend if you choose and outswinger and want to be smart put the reticule in an area that you know would give you a good shade of green with the inswinger then change the delivery to inswinger as you bowl!.. Computer begins to struggle! :clap

Im sure most of you knew this, however its got me a little more excited!!:happy

Guys apologies if you already knew this but here are my findings!!

Have been using the expander and just finished the Aus innings! Australia the AI score 289 all out after 81 overs working out at 3.5 an over!!:banana2

Now i re-read the first ever Q and A session with the producers and noticed they were talking bout the aiming reticule changing different shades of green as you move it.

So i decided to concentrate far more on this and obviously depending on the delivery you choose each area has a better shade of green!

Once i located the best area then executed it better!

Let me say.... Edges... Top Edges...Leaves a plenty and very watchfull test match batting!

It difficult to the extend if you choose and outswinger and want to be smart put the reticule in an area that you know would give you a good shade of green with the inswinger then change the delivery to inswinger as you bowl!.. Computer begins to struggle! :clap

Im sure most of you knew this, however its got me a little more excited!!:happy

The only problem with the edges is they're totally borked.

Thanks a heap for this!
I just got 481 all out in Hard mode, starting with a massive Hughes and Ponting patnership of 340 something with each hitting centuries. I was batting a quite a fast rate around 6 rpo. off just over 80 overs. Then I bowled the Poms out for 220-something with Johnson getting a 6 for (if only he could bowl with this much control in real life LOL) , and Clarke a one for, and 3 run outs. This is one thing I hated, an unrealistically large amount of runouts.

thanks it work on xp sp3. sorry for the late thank you i was so busy playing the game. thanks again AbBh :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ABBH,
I have download Both DE but doesn't starts
even i've download C++ but it does not runs
Please
Some one help me

After playing my 1st game with the Demo Extender (just like to take this chance to thank you guys! Well Done! ) its given me a cause for concern - the AI's Run Outs they have been stupid in this last game i played silly runs where i have 2 close catches at silly point and silly mid on and they take a cheeky single (of course i run them out) but things like that ruin it - I do hope you clever modders can fix that?

However did have 1 cool run out were 1 batsmen ran and the other didnt and I had 2 batsmen at one end! that was cool!

New version will be out soon. I'm testing it currently.

Hey ABBH,
I have download Both DE but doesn't starts
even i've download C++ but it does not runs
please
Some one help me

Well, what exactly happens? I can't help you without any details.

OK mate Sorry
in zip or rar format it shows unexpected end of archive
and
in 7z format if i entered password it does not start

how could i download the extender patch?
on the first post i am not able to see any link from where i could download it, please help...

New version is out now. It lets you select or type the number of overs you want to play for.

OK mate Sorry
in zip or rar format it shows unexpected end of archive
and
in 7z format if i entered password it does not start

Well that's not a problem with the extender. Either the server or your PC is closing the connection before the download is complete.

Can you just upload exe instead of putting in zip?

Can't upload an exe on the site.

New version is out now. It lets you select or type the number of overs you want to play for.

Well that's not a problem with the extender. Either the server or your PC is closing the connection before the download is complete.

Can't upload an exe on the site.

Maybe you can upload it on some file uploading site and link to it?

I seriously don't understand why people facing tough to download a Zip file or zip file turning as corrupted after download. This is something new which I am coming across! :confused:

I faced this problem some time back when I used FireDownload plug in in Firefox.Some download Accelerators screw up the zip files.Just do not use Download Accelerators for such small zip files

Users who are viewing this thread