Demo Extender

This is weird and doing my nut in lol!!

Iv tried all lengths and bowled in the correct timing area! They still wanna try smash it everywhere!... extender or not they still feel they are meant to attack!!

their Australian opening batsman. Their not going to defend too much.
What did you restrict them too?

their Australian opening batsman. Their not going to defend too much.
What did you restrict them too?

:noway I no their Aussie openers and bad balls deserve to be despatched... but i pitched it up... the just back of a length tried everything.... and they all went!

104/0 off 11 overs then i gave up!

I love the game but the fact you cant stick it in the corridoor and bowl a nice tidy line and length without getting smashed.. is slightly annoying me!!:doh

giving 2 errors
1st one "cannot locate Ashes cricket 09"
and te other one "failed to extend demo. Disable any anti virus/firewall softwares and try again" .. even i ve turned AV off.. using XP

works for me, seems that the CPU wins the toss and bats every time. Is there a way to fix this? its annoying, takes me forever to bowl them out. Also CPU does not change the bowling until the 16th over! and then only makes 1 change and bowls one of the openers for at least a 16 over spell!

I can confirm that this does change, the AI brought on Brett Lee after 12 overs, and Watson after 15 in this match. Not much better, but it shows variables.

giving 2 errors
1st one "cannot locate Ashes cricket 09"
and te other one "failed to extend demo. Disable any anti virus/firewall softwares and try again" .. even i ve turned AV off.. using XP

The same problem with me too :(

How you guys finding the pacing, and AI shot selection?!

Best to come from this game in the final mode i reckon!

something doesn seem rite to me in PC version compared to XBOX360 which worries me!!

got vista downloaded then tried to unzip and get this error

c:\users\user\desktop\ashes cricket 2009\ac09de_beta.zip:unexpected end of archive

anyone help cheers:doh

Hey there guys need some help. i got the game running through the extender with no errors but im still getting only 3 overs to play with. What am i doing wrong? Im running Windows Xp SP3...

I am just able to play 3 overs even though I am running the extender :doh

Edit: in other words...i am not able to play 50 overs

Somebody please help me. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 3 and I did download and install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable
:crying

Users who are viewing this thread