Demo Extender

Update for Windows XP is coming soon.

Thanks for the extender and waiting for the update.

Hey AbBh, can you help me learn VB 2008? I know basics of it (ie. I can make calculators and other stff like notepads with many functions) but I just want to learn how to open, view, extract, import from binary files. I have searched alot on the websites but couldn't get any helpful explaination. You don't need to do it now but anytime when you have time for it.

Well, I haven't ever programmed in VB.NET or anything .NET so I wouldn't make a good teacher. I stay away from framework heavy languages. I think you should get a good book on it if you want to learn. Searching on the net is alright but its hard to find comprehensive tutorials.

The extender is working with Xp now. Just wait for an official update from AbBh :) Many thanks to him for working so late night for us :) Nice to have him onboard :happy:happy

Update for compatibility with XP has been released. I'd suggest those who were having issues to download it again from the first post.

Thats an issue with the server or something at your end is terminating the connection before the download is complete.

Your a legend mate, thanks for the hard work! Only problem is you're causing a lot of people to lose a lot of sleep over this weekend :P

Still in love with BLIC 2007 after trying Ashes 2009?

Not alot into BLIC anymre but I just want to finish the mng importer because I really want to learn VB. I don't like BLIC alot but I am just doing the patch for it since so many people want it. It will be the last patch for it.

Surely this is illegal?

I'm only saying that as my damn computer is too slow to run it! :mad:

Not alot into BLIC anymre but I just want to finish the mng importer because I really want to learn VB. I don't like BLIC alot but I am just doing the patch for it since so many people want it. It will be the last patch for it.

Then you can do patches for Ashes 2009. :D

Thanks a lot

AbBh you are a legend mate..

It works fine i am using XP sp3.... (just to confirm for others). Thanks a lot.

Mate one more request can you make it a 20 over match so that it will be great...

extender works perfectly.... the commentator says drinks after 3 overs :) and then the game continues.

And because of the extender, I tried the demo on the PC and have to say its better than the Xbox360. Not just graphics wise, but it has less glitches (surprising that PC has less glitches) ....

I ran it on Windows 7 build 7100 in 1600 x 1050 with surprisingly smooth performance on a GF7900 GS, 3GB RAM and AMD 4400+

I might buy a new graphics card to iron out some light frame rate issues during toss etc.

Users who are viewing this thread