Review Demo impressions thread

Can some one from Transmission games confirm if the speed for bowlers like Anderson has been fixed? It is appalling to see him bowl at 75 MPH

sami ullah khan added 6 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Is this video an official one?

I don't think so. It is definitely from demo.

Last edited:
I guess the video was created by some game reporter/reviewer maybe ?
That looked the most fluent video of the lot.

The Rlfan82 video on hard mode, I'm pretty sure he was playing as England, and if so, the AI bowled him alot of good length deliveries, not full ones. For Johnson anyway.

dajesmac added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Ouch, I just saw the top edge from Strauss go directly down into the stumps. Not good.

Haha, finished an innings on easy before, Hughes 89* from 20 balls (two no balls), Katich 0* from 0. :p Hughes hit 7 fours and 9 sixes. Don't call me out for editing the attached picture, I used my phone's Panorama mode which allows you to take two or three pictures side by side to create a widescreen photo, as the camera doesn't allow for widescreen. Naturally, it's hard to do accurately. I reckon I could get a ton if I get lucky; if I were to hit all sixes except for the last ball of the first two overs in order to get a single, he'd end up with 98. Add in one or two no-balls; is it possible?

Attachments

• DSC00098.JPG
    DSC00098.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 124
DEMO

Pete SIddle was bowling at 98 mph !!!:eek:, i thought they said they were going to make the bowlers speeds more realistic !

Is it just me or are the bowlers' stats completely wrong and miss-calculated? Both Siddle and Johnson's stats are ridiculously wrong. Says Johnson has conceded 2916 runs with 162wickets at 24?? Thats completely wrong...SR 89??

Is it just me or are the bowlers' stats completely wrong and miss-calculated? Both Siddle and Johnson's stats are ridiculously wrong. Says Johnson has conceded 2916 runs with 162wickets at 24?? Thats completely wrong...SR 89??

I found that their averages change every time you play, I noticed Hilfy's bowling average was 44 on one play through and then the next game it was 26.

How many matches have you played? The stats add on after each match. If you're talking about a video, the same applies to him, I guess.

Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me how to play a sweep shot? That'd be real bloody swell

Yeah the stats are wayy off. Also the batting ratings, how is Flintoff rated better than everyone in the Australian team? How is Panaser rated better than Broad!?

@AJDUDE

So you were finding it easy to smack the ball to the every time.Huh how could the game be so easy even on easy mode:noway?

Yeah the stats are wayy off. Also the batting ratings, how is Flintoff rated better than everyone in the Australian team? How is Panaser rated better than Broad!?

Omg are you serious?

Flintoff is a terrible batsman, and Broad is way better than Monty. Maybe they got way in over their heads after Cardiff like everyone else did in England haha.

And the sweep should just be a front foot shot down to fine leg? I wouldnt know im just guessing.

Omg are you serious?

Flintoff is a terrible batsman, and Broad is way better than Monty. Maybe they got way in over their heads after Cardiff like everyone else did in England haha.

Well Flintoff is a better allrounder than a batsmen.Many of the times,He performs well with the ball well rather than the bat.Statistics show it clearly.So i think he's a bit overrated..

Users who are viewing this thread