Story Derbyshires County Season [C2005]

Who will be the player of the year

• Total voters
3 points- R.Roberts
2 points - B.Molloy
1 point - S.Moore

4 overs for 53...not so good. Atleast I held my fair share of catches and helped calmed the nerves. Typical me.

Just the scores for CPU vs. CPU will do...

3 points- B.Molloy
2 points - R.Roberts
1 point - S.Moore

im not being selfish with that, i think my supporting century was just as vital and 9 overs for 21 is great for an off spinner, it works out at just over 2 an over..

3 points- R.Roberts, magical performance!
2 points - B.Molloy, great innings just outshone by r.roberts. looking forward to more good innings from this guy
1 point - S.Moore, a previous MoM of mine if i remember rightly. good hattrick over which put is in charge and effectively killed the game

GET IN!!! Great end to the game, disapointed I couldn't bowl the last over, as I wanted to make amends for the poor one before, but hey, as long as the team is winning, I'm happy.

voting to close in 24hrs

Has anyone herd from Sarwanfan??? he used to pm me a least twice a day now i have not herd from him for over two weeks, kind miss the little fella in a odd sort of way. LOL

LOL, bless him!! When does the next match start???

P.S Rabbitah Rob

Can you post a picture of my player in the field, i dont like the picture i currently have with him in the helmet! Thanks.

im ready to step up next match and makes some much needed runs for my own sake

Frizzell County Championship
Derbyshire v Northamptonshire at Derby

small%20cricket%20incentive.gif

Welcome to Derby on a mild and overcast day. We are here to bring you the Fizzell County Championship match between Derbyshire & Northamptonshire. The pitch looks to be very flat hard and dusty, it should take spin from the start and be very hard work for the seam bowlers.

It appear as though Derbyshire have won the toss and elected to bat.
Neither captains seem to have time for a pre match interview as they hurry off to inspire the respective sides.

derby13.jpg

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 30
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 30
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread