Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Did the unthinkable...bowled Warickshire for 169. That gave me a 4 run victory and I actually won a game from which I looked destined to lose! It was early on the last day and they only needed something like 50 runs and they had about 3-4-5 wickets in hand, and I was thinking "If only I had made about 50 runs more the first time round".

But then I brought my newcomer Michael Munday into the attack and he and Mascarenhas bowled me to victory! Firstly the got to within only 2 wickets needed for victory.

But Troughton was smashing them and they only needed about 14 runs. But Marvellous Munday got him out and I was thinking I might just grab this last bunny and win this. When it was getting close it was hell hard to press that "Next Over" button :).
When I pressed and the match ended I thought..man I shoulda won that. But when I saw, "Hampshire by 4 Runs" I jumped up and ripped my frigging ears off because I had my headphones on lol.

Attachments

• Score Card of the greatest comeback ever.JPG
    Score Card of the greatest comeback ever.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Bowled to Victory.JPG
    Bowled to Victory.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 16
Nice win there mate,It was helpful that Trott was injured for the Warwickshire 2nd innings:p

Surely the best match you can have in a odi

Anyone did any better

Attachments

• best1.GIF
    best1.GIF
    69 KB · Views: 119
my thread of my destruction of worcestershire was deleted lol, so i'll post it in the right place:

Attachments

• thrashed.JPG
    thrashed.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 110
Did the unthinkable...bowled Warickshire for 169. That gave me a 4 run victory and I actually won a game from which I looked destined to lose! It was early on the last day and they only needed something like 50 runs and they had about 3-4-5 wickets in hand, and I was thinking "If only I had made about 50 runs more the first time round".

But then I brought my newcomer Michael Munday into the attack and he and Mascarenhas bowled me to victory! Firstly the got to within only 2 wickets needed for victory.

But Troughton was smashing them and they only needed about 14 runs. But Marvellous Munday got him out and I was thinking I might just grab this last bunny and win this. When it was getting close it was hell hard to press that "Next Over" button :).
When I pressed and the match ended I thought..man I shoulda won that. But when I saw, "Hampshire by 4 Runs" I jumped up and ripped my frigging ears off because I had my headphones on lol.

Currently am in 2009 season, Of all the T20 games I have played over the last 4 seasons this has to be the MOST CRUSHING WIN I got...

52emank.jpg

nicewinmk9.jpg

Great win chasing over 400 to win,Matt Wood played brilliantly just missing out on a double century.

What a match!

Adil Rashid is an absolute God in this game:

First innings he got a 5 wicket-haul. I was really pleased with his preformance then.

bowling1stfo0.png

But have a look at the second innings! First, he got an 8 wicket-haul (!!). He first removed Sangakarra who was well set on 58 and then went on and on. He bowled a 34 over spell, took 8 wickets and bowled 5 maidens. (Matthew Hoggard took the other 2, crucial, wickets)

bowling2ndlb3.png

He already had the match of his life, but it got better:
Target was 411 to win the game. After Strauss' early departure, Trescothick and Ramprakash got a very nice partnership. Only, after they both got out, there was a typical English, middle order failure. Ian Bell played very nice for his 150 (with great, great, patience), but Adil Rashid again saved the match for me with 75 straight runs. He got Murali out in both the innings but Murali couldn't get him.

naamloosgu0.png

Those last runs (Bell was a bit too patient and we needed 6 to win from the last over:rolleyes:) were really an eruption of relief for me. I was so happy to win the test (I was white-washed against India, both in ODI as in Tests) So, you can have good matches in ICC III.

overalllookau1.png

Yeah Rashid is awesome on the game,but hes injured at the moment with my game!

Had a great twenty20 game last night against Yorkshire with Lancs. Made 160 all out, wasting a few overs. They were comfortable at 128-4, needing around 6 an over. Then Keeds bowled 2-19 from 4 overs. They needed 4 from the last over which Jimmy bowled, 7 wickets down. Singles off the first two balls, third ball was played and missed, fourth ball Wicket, 5th ball, Rashid Wicket first ball, 6th Ball. Hoggard facing needed one run, a dot ball. So I won by 1 run! Jimmy = Legend!

tighytmatchwl1.jpg

Had a tight match agianst the easybeats of the game Derbyshire.
Bowled pretty well to restrict them to 208 with Craig White and Adil Rashid bowling economically.
But Ian Harvey and Kevin Dean ripped apart my top order and had me in real trouble,however Dizzy and White came good with the bat and I won by 1 wicket with overs left:happy

Users who are viewing this thread