Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

That is the best performance by Warney I have ever seen but I have seen bigger wins. You get extraa points for beating the Pommies with the Aussie though!!

Haha, Warne the champion All Rounder... I was wondering if you were going to win that one Griffo lol Smashed 'em. Why is Symonds so good for you:(

Wow! this is definitely the best game I've had so far!
Going down to the last ball of the test with 4 runs to win and 1 wicket in hand with the No.11 Michael Munday inside edging the final ball for 4.

West Indies 1st Innings

England 1st Innings

West Indies 2nd Innings

England 2nd Innings

Match Summary

2011 Season - Twenty20 Quarter final v/s Warwicks

A Thriller of a win!!

But brilliant fightback by the Warwicks tail.

Set them a target of 179. In the first 6 overs itself Warwicks crashed to 55-5. Next 3 overs they added 28 before Sunny cleaned up Tahir at the start of the 10th over.

83-6.Writing on the wall. But M.Johnston and Warren rebuilt the innings with mixed aggression and by end of the 17th over were 146-6 with Warren going at a strike rate of 200%. But Remmington cleaned up the dangerous looking Johnston.

It all went to 15 from the last over. Warren still there. Whom to bowl?

Ferley was expensive. Clarke had given away 15 in the only over. I dont trust T.Murtagh in the death overs. Gave the bowling to Marcus North, the skipper himself.

First Ball. Got rid of Crawford.
Next Doshi stole a single.
Next came the shockers as Warren smashed North for 2 consecutive fours.
6 required from 2. Anything can happen.
Fifth ball. Changed the length and Warren just dug out a single ( Whew :upray )
Last Ball. Doshi trapped.

1phut3

Last edited:
UNBELIEVABLE VICTORY

I cant believe this Stunning Victory over Durham...in fact the win is yet to sink in:D.

Durham needed just 97 to win in the last session on Day 4. This was my last CC game of 2011 season. Being undefeated ( in CC ) right thru the season I expected my first defeat.

But when they struggled to 49 for 1 after 22 overs, I raised a glimmer of hope on escaping with a draw. I decided to cramp them for runs in the last 10-11 overs and salvage atleast a draw.

But J.Franklin-R.Ferley triggered a major collapse as Durham crashed to 79 allout.

In fact, some seasons back I had successfully defended 103 agst. Somerset. And I bettered it this time.:D

2 screenshots below -

35hp75x.jpg

2w4wxg1.jpg

West Indies Destroyed

KickingWIbutt.jpg

KickingWIbutt2.jpg

Spinners,Strauss,Pietersen and Loye were actually winning me the games single handedly as we stormed our way to easy victories.

Derbyshire vs. Kent. I was Derbyshire. About year 2020 something. I've made Derbyshire into an awesome team here through the use of regens and good signings.

So, County Championship game, I end up bowling first. Kent get 442 a/o. I go on to get 550 od a/o, with a hundred run lead. But my bowlers struggle a bit, and Kent end up declaring with a 212 run lead with 1 hour and 49 minutes left in the match. I needed 213 runs to win in a 149 minutes on a terrible pitch for batting.

Sounds like a draw right? Not to my boys...

Set them all on V.Attacking as I have decent batsmen till 9. Figure if I collapse, I could bat for the draw with the tail. Came off splendidly :) The fact that there was time left over after the chase speaks for itself...

Last edited:
Just played a very good Test match as Australia against Pakistan:

With very good batting circumstances, Pakistan batted first and scored 454. In reply, I scored 578, which ment a very important lead of 124.
Pakistan declared half way through the afternoon session on day 5 with 363/6, setting me a target of 240 to win.

I didn't settle for the draw and went after the Pakistan bowling attack. Hayden set the tone with his 83 from 77 balls. Everybody else was able to follow and scored at over a run a ball. After 38.3 overs I got to 241 @ 6.3 runs an over. With one over to spare before close! It was really a superb match to play!

Look at those bowling figures for a test match :D

Users who are viewing this thread