Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Not sure how I pulled this off really, not that important a game so I just thought I'd go for it at a good aggression and it worked. Career high scores for both of them to boot.

What a Match!! - 6 Hundreds, 8 50's...and more!

I thought this match was pretty impressive! I'm playing as India. And this is the Second Test of 2. The first one was drawn and so was this so a drawn series1

Match1.jpg

Match2.jpg

Match3.jpg

Match4.jpg

Match5.jpg

6 Hundreds, 8 50's, 2 Double Hundred Partnerships and possible some of the worst bowling figures in the world!

Just ask and i will post them!

Last edited:
good match, should be in the great wins/losses thread through

I might put it in there too aprt from the fact it was a draw.

the next match was a 20-20 and this happened;
Match12.jpg

Match13.jpg

Pretty exciting tour!

Last edited:
6 Hundreds, 8 50's, 2 Double Hundred Partnerships and possible some of the worst bowling figures in the world!

Just ask and i will post them!

Sounds like a great game even though it was a draw. You mention some of the worst bowling figures in the world, do you mind if you post them please?

Here(there not as bad as i thought, look at franklins!!)

Bowling4.jpg

Bowling3.jpg

Bowling2.jpg

Bowling.jpg

Jeez,high scoring game there in the FC game. Its funny how the game makes it that u can completely get owned one match and then own them next match

Heres another match i just played with Lancashire.
Untitled.jpg

I didnt enforce the follow on, i knew they would bat really well, set them over 600 with 3 and a bit sessions in wrapped it up Half way through the first Session.

Another Big one, Do you think this one is bigger?
Bigger.jpg

Mahmood's taking all 10, Saj 7, Azhar 3. Taking 7.3 overs, Only one Derbyshire guy ot into double Figures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread