Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Playing as Bangladesh in the opening World Cup. I was 33/5 and then was cruising until I almost threw it away. All in all an interesting game.

This match was of my 2nd season, playing as Middlesex (ICC 2005). A small margin of victory, but rather unusually I didn't lose a wicket in the entire allotted 45 overs. Flat track though.

opening1xk2.png

opening2xi1.png

Last edited:
A small country's great adventure

After my experiment with some veteran England players in the Ashes I came up with another wacky idea... :working
I replaced low ranked NZ players with some of my former Belgian cricketing buddies and made-up players and entered Belgium in the 2007 World Cup.
They're performing exactly as can be expected :noway
Used a picture editing program to adapt the screenie

Oh yes, why isn't New Zealand not playing? Kiwi flu or something:(

Attachments

• 01 - World Cup 2007 - Bel v Eng - 20 overs played.jpg
    01 - World Cup 2007 - Bel v Eng - 20 overs played.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 55
BOLD(?) DECLARATION

SUPER RUN CHASE

Playing as Surrey. 2015 season -

Actually this CC game against Warwicks was headed for a draw on the final day until....Warwicks made a Bold(?) declaration just about 40 minutes before tea break. This meant Surrey had to get the 255 runs in 2 hrs 25 minutes...about 39-40 overs. Difficult though. Especially on a Day 4 'Uneven' track.

I decided to go for the target since I desperately needed a win. Decided to close shutters if something went wrong.

The Openers went with the score on 54. Then T.Marshall & wk H.Buss ( promoted up the order) did the Wonder as they put on 132 and by the 30th over the score reached 186. Still 69 required in 9 overs. J.Benning gave the finishing touches with a 24 ball 42.

Thus Warwicks snatched defeat from a possible draw.

2 screenshots -

6tw06tz.jpg

6k5cwzp.jpg

Last edited:

Allrighty, here it is in a Zip

We lost against England, won narrowly against Kenya and will have to beat Canada to progress.
Debutant bowler Eskandarian was crap in the first match but after some coaching took 5 wickets against Kenya.

In other matches I noticed a surprising win by Bermuda over India!

Attachments

• BELGIUM replaces, NZ.zip
    649 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread