Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Are Gloucestershire the Worst in the league? Everyone posts records Facing them

Well over time the teams generally even out, I think my post was from a game in like 2020 or something. Glamorgan or Derbyshire are generally considered the worst.

I have to tell you of my best ever win. It was the final test of the Ashes with it tied at 1 - 1. On a pitch slightly favouring the bowlers, I batted first, only to be bowled out for 275, Stoker took 4/25 and Rickman 3/42. I bowled my best, and bowled my hardest but they still managed to make 335 runs out of me. By the time I had got back in the lead, I had already lost 3 wickets, with Bellson and Chambers at the crease. Chambers stuck it out for 130 deliveries for his 42 runs. Bellson reached his 50 off 155. Then Chambers was cleaned bowled by Stoker, and Nicholas Daly in his second test match came to the crease. In a saving partnership of 297, Bellson made 189 from 330 and Daly made a stunning 150 before departing. Just before the end of day 4, the last wicket fell, and England needed just 236 to win. I hoped and prayed for early wickets, but they didn't come as England cruised to 76/0, Then Truscott snapped a quick couple and by lunch the home side was 82/2. Between lunch and tea, 3 more wickets fell for just 65 runs putting them at 147/5. Edmead put up some fight cracking a quickfire 50 before being dismissed for 58. The last remaning batsman was caught off Dobson, and with 30 runs to win I was bowling against the tail. Rickman went quickly, but stoker was proving a problem. with three overs left of the match they were 232/9 and I gave the ball to Henry Dobson...

. 1 . . . .

With England needing 3 runs to win I turned to Kurt Plant, a young legspinner.

. . . W

And that's it! A thrilling 2 run win to reclaim the ashes! When I played it, my heart was in my mouth I can tell you.

Well forget everything I said, because most is wrong XD

I did type it off the top of my head mind you.

2runsri5.jpg

Yeah, my bad XD

Well, just then I had a good win against Sri Lanka:

12runsis8.jpg

After getting smashed, I came from behind to win! :D

I nearly managed to beat Somerset after at one stage I was in big trouble and then going into a draw:

nottsvssomersetmswk2.png

nottsvssomersetsomscoredv6.png

The most annoying thing is that Somerset are on top of the table in Division 2. A win would have most certainly put me on top of the table and a great chance for promotion.

Weatherall has been a gem in his first season for me. I have to get him playing some OD cricket now since he does have the form. Hopefully he continues the same form next season and England keep away from him since probably he'll play poorly and lose his form:

weatherallprofileph7.png

Users who are viewing this thread