Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

i still dont get the hex editor bit there not one there. btw i want to ask is there a way to add more bats

Brett_Lee said:
Nice work cricket doctor on the patch. But thats for C2004 so whats the difference in programs for cricket 05
There's no difference. AI technique used in both the games is same. :(
Except c2005 is more buggy than c2004 :D

i actually played a cut shot against a spinner and got 4 runs with your patch. well done

cricket doctor said:
I've hardly played a cut shot against a spinner in c2005. :eek:

just give some room for the batsman and then u can hit the cut shot for the spinners . well u can do that easily on hard and dry pitches .and is difficult to cut the spinners on green and damp pitches where there is low bounce :cheers :cheers Your patch is great waiting for another version :cheers :onpc

hi cricket doctor plz tell me in full detail what is patch?
i don't no anything and i am new here

I'll answer that...

It is a gameplay patch for Cricket 2005 that edits things like stroke direction and outfield pace aswell as edges and that sort of stuff...

It also gets rid of the silly misfield bug (apparently) and makes the computer vary their line and length somewhat...to install the patch, copy and paste the files into the Cricket 2005 root directory.

Here is the link to the patch and its description http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17100&page=1&pp=15.

manee said:
I'll answer that...

It is a gameplay patch for Cricket 2005 that edits things like stroke direction and outfield pace aswell as edges and that sort of stuff...

It also gets rid of the silly misfield bug (apparently) and makes the computer vary their line and length somewhat...to install the patch, copy and paste the files into the Cricket 2005 root directory.

Here is the link to the patch and its description http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17100&page=1&pp=15.

Thanks manee.....

aliwaas said:
now i know what is patch thanks manee
Post any doubt you have,me or any other member shall solve your problem immediately. :cheers

Official announcement for 'Version-3' of my AI Patch

Doctor's Pro-AI 'Version-3' in progress-->

Hi folks,

Just want to inform everyone that I have started working on 'VERSION-3' of my upcoming AI patch. I have decided to test it alot myself so it is scheduled to be released in 'JUNE'. So guys be ready for professional cricket gaming experience.
As always,targeted users are those who like 'CHALLENGING CRICKET' and not those who like 'MAD HITTING'. So those who want to score 400-500 runs in a day (in test matches) and those who want to score 400 (in ODI cricket) on a regular basis may not like my patches.

That's it for now.... I'll keep you all updated meanwhile.

Thank you,
cricket doctor (CD)
:onpc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread