Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

ok but right now im using ure V2.1 whats the difference from that and V2 i am bowling at the moment i like the way the cpu paces its innings New Zealand were 25-3 (i was bowling using another patch) and now are 43-3 they are building a good partnership i also got a edge kind of thing it wasnt a proper edge were the commentator says ''edged'' or wotever it was like a proper shot but once it went through 2nd slip and once landed short of first slip. so far i like the bowling i hope i dont have same prob as V2 in batting.

Btw,wen are u releasing V3?

im really enjoying the bowling New Zealand put up a good partnershitp between Fleming and McMillan i then finally got Fleming for i think it was 40 from one of those fake edges to Younis Khan i have had a lot of them sumtimes the slip feilder just moves back so far love bowling keep u updated

thanks

btw,in many threads ive heard theres a EA bug about ODI edhes so i want to know if its true and do u get many edges in ODIs wit this patch?

plez reply

punk sk8r said:
btw,in many threads ive heard theres a EA bug about ODI edhes so i want to know if its true and do u get many edges in ODIs wit this patch?

plez reply
Do you mean ODI edges bugs?? If yes then its true.
and about edges in ODIs with my patch, I reckon guys who are using my patch can reply this properly.

punk sk8r said:
Btw,wen are u releasing V3?
See my previous post for the reply.

punk sk8r said:
im really enjoying the bowling New Zealand put up a good partnershitp between Fleming and McMillan i then finally got Fleming for i think it was 40 from one of those fake edges to Younis Khan i have had a lot of them sumtimes the slip feilder just moves back so far love bowling keep u updated

thanks
Nice to see you are enjoying my patch.

ok but im still having trouble with the batting great power in the shots but they go to feilders fo eg one shot to the back foot ondrive it was at waste lenght and then it went to feilders hands like it was magnitised the shots dont bounce and go the go straight in the air not high around waste lenght and i know for sure ive put the files in correctly

u know wen u use the first player editor the players turn white

PS: C.D any tips on how to get batsman out early like bowled,edged and so on?

o one more mjor request

PLEZ PLEZ ADD THIS IN EDGES ON ALL TYPES OF PITCHES AND ALL TYPES OF BATSMAN

and u know that match against New Zealand u wudnt belive it they made 279-10 48 overs a tailender made 52 becoz of really bad spin bowling i was bowlin full tosse's lol but i have got of to a great start Afridi played a good knock of 83 eventually being bowled by Adams and now Salman Butt is on 79 and Inzi is on 41 i am currently on 251-2 Shoaib Malik got out poorly for i think 7 runs. cant wait to finish it of btw i'm sorry to say i uaed Tutsi's 4 batting to,to bat becoz i am still having that problem with ure batting files

still great patch bowlin wise

Last edited:
well CD i did enjoy youre bowling until India came out and started smashing me every ball and this is a test match btw they have not defended or left one ball i am getting wickets but this just doesnt feel like a test match

why does it fire up when playing a cut shot??

Like when you play a cut shot to a spinner + six button, the ball just goes straight up in the air. This happened many times :|

for me all shots go at waste lenght high and thats with good timing and all they go at a good fast speed but at catchable heights dunno why thats why i dont use his batting

its true i really cant find one that fits everything but so far tutsis battings the best its not bad give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread