Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

and another strange thing in this patch the cpu batsman always play the same back foot straight drive for every shot no matter how wide it is

Sureshot said:
Wahey, One patch and redifined leg shots was all i wanted changing from yours.

Thanks mate,but it'll take some time.

robertporter said:
when will the next patch be ready

Probably in March 06.

punk sk8r said:
u know u say bowl intellegently wot do u mean i cant get NO edges of top order batsman so can u please tell me how or if ure going to make another patch put way more edges for the top orders coz i cant get none

please reply and help thanks

Sorry mate I couldn't reply on time.
Anyways, you have to vary your pace, line and length. Also it depends on pitch condition, level of opposition, and weather condition. (for e.g.if you are playing as BAN vs AUS(CPU) in Dhaka on a dry pitch) you will never ever or hardly get any edges. I hope you understand my point. Also keep changing your bowlers if you are comfortable with a particular one.

anakwalajinn said:
Uhm, wich of those 3 versions should I install!? =P
Cheers for the patch thou!

Download the patch which is attached in post no. #242 on the following link:-

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17100&page=17&pp=15

yusuf_m said:
Hi, Am very new here but really love the way you've patched this game up to make it playable! I was really enjoying your patch but it exits the game every time I edge behind (Some Assertion errror it says).... is there anything I can do?

Welcome to planet cricket mate.

Glad that you like my patch. Thanks a lot.

The problem that you are having is not because of my patch. Check whether you've installed correct files from the patch or not.

punk sk8r said:
and another strange thing in this patch the cpu batsman always play the same back foot straight drive for every shot no matter how wide it is

You've installed incorrect files from the patch.
Also try to give some details of the match condition, so it gets easy for me to help you out.

Thanks everyone,
C.D. :onpc

Take your time CD, better to get it right than wrong because it's rushed.

thers no match condition i was playing a normal match and the only shot the cpu plays os bf straight drive. u say the files are wrong so could u tell me which 1s i have to put in

thanks mate

hi CD ,
good to see that u are releasing your next patch in March 06 . if u want then i can test the patch. Always ready to help u . :cheers :cheers

As sureshot said, take your time and release the patch. Better to be slow and great than slow andnot so great:)

OOOO Serious u releasing a new patch thats great i have one major request and please add it plez i just want u to put more edges on all types of pitch so cud u add this in ure patch thank u

I've also noticed this crash bug in your v2 ODI patch. According to the crash dialog, it's shot related and I don't think I've seen it in the bowling patch, though I'm not certain. Seeing as not everyone gets it, I'm curious whether a directx update could be key.

angryangy said:
I've also noticed this crash bug in your v2 ODI patch. According to the crash dialog, it's shot related and I don't think I've seen it in the bowling patch, though I'm not certain. Seeing as not everyone gets it, I'm curious whether a directx update could be key.
yup, you are right . Its when we play lofted cover drive in ODIs, it gives this error I reckon. However clicking on ignore gets the game to continue.

Are u making the next patch????? Is it possible to change the color of the ball while playing...i.e white ball becoming brownish white like wht happens in a real game when playing full 50 0vers.... I hope u can understand wht i m trying to say.... is it possible????

surendar said:
Are u making the next patch????? Is it possible to change the color of the ball while playing...i.e white ball becoming brownish white like wht happens in a real game when playing full 50 0vers.... I hope u can understand wht i m trying to say.... is it possible????
Maybe.
When I get a wicket the game shuts down, how do you stop that.

Last edited:
I've also noticed the crash bug,plus a couple of other things. Playing a 50 over match (exhibition) SA v AUS was all out in the 28th over, but Pollock was in his 13th over and there were still 8 fielders in the circle.

Apart from that i am enjoying it.

RoboRocks said:
Maybe.
When I get a wicket the game shuts down, how do you stop that.
The patch is responsible for game crashing only when ......(see post no. #370)
so,try reinstall.

rosemills said:
I've also noticed the crash bug,plus a couple of other things. Playing a 50 over match (exhibition) SA v AUS was all out in the 28th over, but Pollock was in his 13th over and there were still 8 fielders in the circle.
That's an EA bug. Nothing to do with the patch.

rosemills said:
Apart from that i am enjoying it.

Thanks a lot.

surendar said:

With AI patching, noop it isn't possible. This will be implemented in forthcoming
'The Cricket Project'.

C.D. :onpc

hi cricket doctor, after a couple of weeks, can had time to play cricket again. of course i needed a new AI patch. i tried yours and have to say, that its the best ive tried out yet. ive tested tutsi, boss and many more at the beginning stage of cricket2005, but this one is smply awesom'. only one problem :(
i didnt follow the hole thread, but i have the crash problem too. is there a solution for it? i hope you can fix it at least in v3.

regards
akira

Users who are viewing this thread