Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Great patch, however it crashes evertime i play a straight shot off the back foot with the six hit button

grandprix_4 said:
HI CD,
If you are considering beta testers for your patch, I would be happy to provide feedback on your patches as I'm sure everyone would like to see this patch develop further from its already strong base.
Thanks

Thanks mate and definitely you will also be considered for beta testing. More on this later. :onpc

bulletproof nun said:
Great patch, however it crashes evertime i play a straight shot off the back foot with the six hit button

Thanks mate.
yup, I'm aware of this problem and I've taken note of that. Will be tweaked in next version for sure. :cheers :cheers

I was playing aginst SriLanka with England in birmingham.The condition was Green pitch,Sunny and warm weather.I noticed that when I bowl on good length on leg stump the cpu just leaves the ball and gets outLBW.Is this a bug?

Other wiese your patch is great :clap Keep up the good work.

shan111 said:
I was playing aginst SriLanka with England in birmingham.The condition was Green pitch,Sunny and warm weather.I noticed that when I bowl on good length on leg stump the cpu just leaves the ball and gets outLBW.Is this a bug?

Other wiese your patch is great :clap Keep up the good work.

Thanks!!
No, I don't think its a bug. Nobody has found that including myself. Anyways tell me whether it....
-Was that a test match??
-Was on a normal mode??

Will check it myself.

cricket doctor said:
Thanks mate and definitely you will also be considered for beta testing. More on this later. :onpc

Thanks mate.
yup, I'm aware of this problem and I've taken note of that. Will be tweaked in next version for sure. :cheers :cheers

It is indeed a nice patch but crash problem is spoiling the fun.Can you look at more carefully at your strokes file as may be any one of them is culprit.

i only first noticed abt reverse sweep problem and also crashing problem but u didn't noticed me

CD mate. I have noticed something whilst playing a warmup match on an Ashes tour.

I am playing a 4 day match on normal mode against WA and Damien Martyn keeps trying to turn the ball off his toes to the legside and gets a leading edge/back of the bat which shoots off through the covers like a rocket for four.

He must have scored about 40 runs with this one particular shot. Could you take a wee look at it? Has anyone else mentioned this?

Apart from that the patch is sh1t hot!

Originally posted by Cricket Doctor
Was that a test match??
-Was on a normal mode??

Yes, it was a test match.

It was on hard mode.

karolkarol said:
CD mate. I have noticed something whilst playing a warmup match on an Ashes tour.

I am playing a 4 day match on normal mode against WA and Damien Martyn keeps trying to turn the ball off his toes to the legside and gets a leading edge/back of the bat which shoots off through the covers like a rocket for four.

He must have scored about 40 runs with this one particular shot. Could you take a wee look at it? Has anyone else mentioned this?

Don't worry about it. It's just the magic of Damien Martyn ;)

karolkarol said:
You have to check whether you've right files installed or not. IMO it can't or shouldn't happen with only one player, but let's see if anybody else gets this problem, and don't worry I'll check it myself too.

Thanks,
C.D. :onpc

jaiit_84 said:
i only first noticed abt reverse sweep problem and also crashing problem but u didn't noticed me
Mate, I always noticed your point. It always in my mind. I justed wanted to see if anyone else is getting this problem or not.

Going to give it a go CD, and if it does make the game crash i can sort it.

Give you replies this afternoon/evening.

Well done a ODi vs Zimbabwe as Pakistan in Pakistan, very poor re-shot making. The leg glance in the original is very good but the adaption of your patch is diabolical, the best bit is the Field which is good. 3/10. No Crash in 40 overs of cricket.

Improvements you could make imo:

Leg Glance Front Foot, the orginal i thought was fine.
The whole array of legside shots needs reworking, on drive shots more often than not go to square leg at a high pace. Can find the gaps well but the shots look and play horribly.

My cursor when Bowling was bigger than normal, when switching between innings there was no quit option so i pressed ALT-TAB then and swapped.

Sureshot said:
Well done a ODi vs Zimbabwe as Pakistan in Pakistan, very poor re-shot making. The leg glance in the original is very good but the adaption of your patch is diabolical, the best bit is the Field which is good. 3/10. No Crash in 40 overs of cricket.

Improvements you could make imo:

Leg Glance Front Foot, the orginal i thought was fine.
The whole array of legside shots needs reworking, on drive shots more often than not go to square leg at a high pace. Can find the gaps well but the shots look and play horribly.

My cursor when Bowling was bigger than normal, when switching between innings there was no quit option so i pressed ALT-TAB then and swapped.

That's why I had told you to play with default AI, because I knew you won't like patches. Anyways, play more with default AI for some time, and then only you'll be able to see the difference.
Btw, patch won't work without quiting.

Fine, but i didn't have an option to quit.

I've played with the AI enough to know that patch is crap. You've destroyed most of the leg side shots.

Straight drives shouldn't go to the boundary on the legside at Square as fast as KPs cover drive off of Warne in the Ashes.

Terrible.

Sureshot said:
Fine, but i didn't have an option to quit.

I've played with the AI enough to know that patch is crap. You've destroyed most of the leg side shots.

Straight drives shouldn't go to the boundary on the legside at Square as fast as KPs cover drive off of Warne in the Ashes.

Terrible.
o.k. then, simple solution is to uninstall the patch and enjoy again!!

Users who are viewing this thread