Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Ok :D

I'd like your patch if you hadn't touched the shots :D

But i don't think there is a patch just for L&L correction for the CPU and slower field and fielders.

The bowling in this patch is fabulous.I hope you can further improve this patch in future.Whenever I play ,I really enjoy your patch.

@ Hero-->> Thanks mate. :hpraise :hpraise

Yup, I just want to give some extra time to my next patch so that I can improve it further. I don't want to disappoint anybody by doing hurried job, and also I want to see everybody happy and satisfied with my future patches.

Thank you,
C.D. :onpc

hi cd has you know,tried both your patches,i rate first patch 9/10 second patch8/10only because i like the width the cpu bowls in the first, and also the shot selection.i love playing the ground strokes.outstanding game play.you have turned ea 2005 into the best cicket game i have played.and believe me i have played a lot of other cricket games.excellent work,well apreciated.thanks alot den.

Hi CD,
today i tried out your ODI patch and it was awesome .all the shots were realistic and i enjoyed CPU's bowling a lot . They were varing their pace and also line and length regularly .Also CPU's batting is perfect .They start hitting in the early overs and then build their innings and then slog in the last few overs.A good realistic patch CD.However the game does not crash when i play the game and the shots played in a particular direction never ever go in the opposite direction i wonder why others face that problem .

:cheers :cheers

i played a match in a green wicket in hard mode!!!! Its a test match!!! i just bowled out cpu for 12 runs!!! i took 4 wickets in an over whic includes the gr8 batsman Lara(the player with more attributes i suppose)..... and tht thing was it wasn't a great bowling but cpu is trying to pad the deliveries which are swinging leading to a simple LBWs!!!!! so CPU is not playing the swinging deliveries.....why is it happening like this?????

But rest of the pitch conditions are perfect which brings more reality!!!! I feel that legside shots need to be improved... but the bowling of CPU is excellent especially in odis where it bowls lot of variations and also it does the necessary bowling changes....so bowling of cpu is excellent!!!!

i feel tht only two things hve to be changed...1) CPU has to play realistically in green pitches and 2) some single making legside shots has to improved.....Except for these two,THE PATCH IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis said:
hi cd has you know,tried both your patches,i rate first patch 9/10 second patch8/10only because i like the width the cpu bowls in the first, and also the shot selection.i love playing the ground strokes.outstanding game play.you have turned ea 2005 into the best cicket game i have played.and believe me i have played a lot of other cricket games.excellent work,well apreciated.thanks alot den.

Thanks again mate. :happy
I'll improve the game more in 'V3' :cheers

Sureshot said:
CD, are you going to put the new patch into one file?

Can't say anything at this moment, but yes most probably. :cheers

gamerkid22 said:
Hi CD,
the shots played in a particular direction never ever go in the opposite direction i wonder why others face that problem .

:cheers :cheers
It's depends on the test of different individuals. I know it's good, but it's just one or two guys are not liking it.

Thanks anyways for your feedback mate. :hpraise :onpc

surendar said:
i played a match in a green wicket in hard mode!!!! Its a test match!!! i just bowled out cpu for 12 runs!!! i took 4 wickets in an over whic includes the gr8 batsman Lara(the player with more attributes i suppose)..... and tht thing was it wasn't a great bowling but cpu is trying to pad the deliveries which are swinging leading to a simple LBWs!!!!! so CPU is not playing the swinging deliveries.....why is it happening like this?????

But rest of the pitch conditions are perfect which brings more reality!!!! I feel that legside shots need to be improved... but the bowling of CPU is excellent especially in odis where it bowls lot of variations and also it does the necessary bowling changes....so bowling of cpu is excellent!!!!

i feel tht only two things hve to be changed...1) CPU has to play realistically in green pitches and 2) some single making legside shots has to improved.....Except for these two,THE PATCH IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like my patch, and yup those 2 things are definitely going to be improved in my next patch. :happy :happy

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Thanks, :hpraise
C.D. :onpc

Wahey, One patch and redifined leg shots was all i wanted changing from yours.

u know u say bowl intellegently wot do u mean i cant get NO edges of top order batsman so can u please tell me how or if ure going to make another patch put way more edges for the top orders coz i cant get none

please reply and help thanks

Hi, Am very new here but really love the way you've patched this game up to make it playable! I was really enjoying your patch but it exits the game every time I edge behind (Some Assertion errror it says).... is there anything I can do?

Users who are viewing this thread