Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Can't believe there was 3 stumpings basically back to back for Heal. Heal must have either been bowling really well of Tasmania were looking to get quick runs.

I think we all know the latter is true, considering the first stumping was after they'd made 400.

angryangy said:
sif Denton would bat ahead of Warne
Thank you Captain Obvious. I just couldnt be stuffed doing the batting lineup for bowlers.

Looks like another 200 was brewing but Langer declared so hopefully Tasmania will declare soon so that we have a match. Heal is again in the wickets probably for the same reason as in the first inns but looks like he could be a handy One Day bowler for WA.

And yet another stumping, not bad for a spinner on that pitch. Will be interesting seeing how he goes as the season goes on.

WA themselves in a bit of trouble having lost 2 wickets chasing 400 of 82 overs. Looks like they will shut up shop now.

aussie1st said:
And yet another stumping, not bad for a spinner on that pitch. Will be interesting seeing how he goes as the season goes on.

WA themselves in a bit of trouble having lost 2 wickets chasing 400 of 82 overs. Looks like they will shut up shop now.
WACA is officialy the new SCG ;) WA never give up 4/221 (50) North racking up a 100 and Voges may be approaching his soon ( told ya to get him in your dreamteam ) need 6rpo now..

man Dan Marsh is playing dirty, very bad for the game.

Hundred up for Voges, playing nicely :) WA still got a sniff.

Wow not bad at all, North and Voges both getting 100s with Voges still in. 60 odd off 10 odd overs with Ronchi at the crease. Heres his big chance to make a name of himself.

Lots of DT potential. Voges, North, Rogers, Langer, Ronchi or even Heal?

But to be fair to other teams, are they all going to perform this good on more seaming wickets? North in particular, last season he averaged 20 across his first 6 matches.

DT potential? Voges and Rogers have always had it but always seemed to have peformed badly around selection time for worldcups, tournments etc. North is crazy when he is in form but horrible when out:p Heal seems to be a good prospect! brought his average down from 138 to 30ish i believe

In first class cricket, Voges really needed to be more attacking to score more runs, and when he did, look what happened?

He should definately be in contention for some VB Series matches.

WA got oh so close but ran out of wickets, what a chase that would have been. Hilfenhaus was the star in the end, grabbing Tasmania the victory.

NSW match hmmmm not much to write home about. Hopes was the pick of the Queenslanders with a 100 and 2 late wickets. Clark took a smashing, Thank God hes gone from our ODI team.

My man Hilfenhaus has surely got to be in contention for National selection. He is flying this season.

Users who are viewing this thread