Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

I'd be crazy not to. Mind you, I'd be crazy to not have paid attention and left two players in my team who aren't playing this round. Oh well.

aussie1st said:
Hes definitely proven his bowling now, FC is the place to show how good of a bowler you are. Batting well we know what he can do there, it's just a matter of time before that 100 comes up for him.

Poor Jaques had a poor week, hopefully Cowan does something.
Shame. The selectors wont look at his 163 and 79, but they'll look at his 2 failures.

At last Casson has done something for NSW, almost getting a hatrick. Bollinger has 2 and Nicholson also 2. Clark has been economical but no wickets. 100 odd runs in about 20 overs for Qld but they only have 4 wickets in hand.

The Vics pull off a late victory in the face of a gargantuan stonewall from Cosgrove, 52 from 267 balls.

angryangy said:
The Vics pull off a late victory in the face of a gargantuan stonewall from Cosgrove, 52 from 267 balls.
Yeh I'd be hiding in the slips I tell ya!!

When does the lockout finish angry?

Round 3 (Nov 3-19)

And I'm definately getting rid of Mick Lewis this round.

Geez never seen Cosgrove bat that slow, would have been extremely hard for him.
NSW beat Qld to record their first win of the season.

dtrain said:
Round 3 (Nov 3-19)

And I'm definately getting rid of Mick Lewis this round.
Yeah for who though?

We've got Harwood, Wise, Siddle, Knowles, Nannes and Cassel, who cant play.

Siddle is out for about 4 more. Played in the 3XI premier cricket on the weekend as a batsmen. Scored 95. But wasnt allowed to field or bowl.

Cassell is out for the season, and quite possibly could never play again because of a back injury. Nannes and Wise about a month according to an article I read.

Mind you, I dont mind Fagg. From what i've heard he aint too shabby.

Last edited:
Denton is going pretty well, if you don't think you could pick a better interstate bowler, that would be a good deal.

The current hot streaks are Bichel, Denton, Heal, Bailey and pretty much anyone who bowls for Tassie.

Users who are viewing this thread