Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Hilf is killing me, I went with Griffith because his track record is brilliant and Hilf can be expensive, but there he is nailing wickets all over the place.

Yeh Hilf will be making McGrath a little anxious :p ...no not likely...all in good time though hopefully.

What I'm surprised about is how quick Hilf is, someone was saying hes in the 140s and with his swing geeez thats a good bowler in the making. I assumed him being a swing bowler that he was in the 120-130s region.

Hilf seems to run a little hot and cold. He'll play a few games and he seems like he is starting to perform to his potential and then the next couple of games are absolute shockers. Although he has been starting to play fewer bad games.

Paine is again in the runs, this time in the Ford Ranger cup. Much better scoring rate from him too, I've been hearing hes very similar to Sangarkara. Ronchi also produced a quickfire 60, not as quick as we're usually use to but still better than a run a ball.

You'll be happy to hear Henriques took 3 wickets for four consecutive maidens off his first four overs.

Andrew McDonald puts 88 more to his name, his third consecutive Pura Cup half century.

Ronchi is better trying to score at a run a ball than 3 runs a ball, because he'll just get himself out doing the latter.

Crosthwaite makes his first 50 in First Class cricket, an aggressive 72 not out. Reports were that the 22 year old keeper had improved his batting, maybe he can make some big scores this year.

Henriques has another, what more hes 10 runs off 8 overs. What a dam fine spell of bowling. Bollinger has his usual 1 wicket per a match :s Casson taken a smashing, not exactly what he wants to be doing with Hauritz pushing his case.

damn, well i've got guess who as captain ? (lehmann currently 75no) and haddin, hilf,north,marsh so i hope i top the scores again this week:)

Good spell from Henriques, shown he is a capable bowler and now all he needs to do is to score some runs and show that he is also a capable bowler.

5/17 is fantastic. Has shown with the bat in ODD, but not with the ball, but has shown with the ball in FC, but not with the bat.

Hes definitely proven his bowling now, FC is the place to show how good of a bowler you are. Batting well we know what he can do there, it's just a matter of time before that 100 comes up for him.

Poor Jaques had a poor week, hopefully Cowan does something.

Users who are viewing this thread