Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Has anyone been able to get their player attributes to go up? I've simmed games twice and they're still much lower than my overall

Attachments

• 20170117161734_1.jpg
    20170117161734_1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 184
Fantastic work from BA - much more advanced than the PS4 version.

Main grip I have at the moment is the fielding pre-sets and bizarro captaincy.

The presets don't apply properly with the last selected fieldsman randomly moved elsewhere (eg Mid Off pops up at backward square leg). If you reselect that filedsman and put them in place it works.

Unfortunately the skipper seems to decide that having 2 men out in the 20th over of a T20 at random is clever.
This post has depressed me as a ps4 user.[DOUBLEPOST=1484671008][/DOUBLEPOST]
Afaiac yes....very much so.
Does this mean a patch (3) for ps4 is imminent? I'm pleased for the PC guys but I want fun batting too! I know it will be sorted but I'm impatient waiting to start a career after fixes

After 6-7 hours in the Academy (got a bit more I want to do tomorrow), I decided to drop in on the ground training mode for something familiar. My word, my timing's gone all over the place since a couple of weeks ago, haha! It's great that I can now play in the created stadiums too though - I was worried about that. All seems to play perfectly so far. Will play about with graphics settings in a match tomorrow to make sure I've got the best balance, and then I'm just waiting for the IPL teams to start a career. Feels good to be back in the DBC world. :)

Game is running at low FPS even after reducing resolution,character quality,etc.I am having 8 gb ram,Intel hd graphics 4400 which is equal to nvidia gt710.Then also low fps is it due to internet speed ???? Please answer,Anyone please help me.

Integrated graphics just won't handle a game like bradman cricket unfortunately.

Sorry mate. Not much you can do I think

Ah, in that case, I hope I didn't mess it all up, haha! Do I have to go right into a match to see it, or can I view it elsewhere before?

Play the game and see if the changes have taken effect

Will have a look tomorrow. It's already midnight here and I need to go to bed, haha! The batting seems a bit different to what I remember in the demo. Ball seems to come onto the bat a lot faster, and is more likely to go flying to the ropes if you connect right, but the timing window seems smaller as a result. Hopefully get used to it again after a while. I'd kind of settled in to the slower version on the demo, haha!

This post has depressed me as a ps4 user.[DOUBLEPOST=1484671008][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does this mean a patch (3) for ps4 is imminent? I'm pleased for the PC guys but I want fun batting too! I know it will be sorted but I'm impatient waiting to start a career after fixes
I know they are producing a culmative patch for console players: when it will release I know not. That will also be in the hands of Sony/Microsoft

Hello guys.

My system supports minimum requirements.

Processor- AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon HD Graphics. 4GB RAM, DirectX 11,

I have AMD Radeon HD 8330. Total Available Graphics Memory 3059MB, Deicated Video Memory 1536MB.

Do you guys think that the game can run under minimum settings ?

Wht i noticed is the current run rate and required run rate on the score board which is not in the console version?

Got the game and played a 5 over match. Feels butter smooth to play. Will post a detailed review once I have played atleast a few hours. Quick words though, visuals are super nice and I bow down those who created the players and kits...damn most of them look so real!

Most of my complaints are and will be with the presentation. I will give my in-depth why and suggestions to what can be done in that review. So far they are good, but I think DBC has the potential to push to be the best with what it already has.

Overall, first impressions are great. Glad do to have a PC Copy. And thanks a ton BA and Ross for this game.

P.S. My screen's native resolution is 2880x1800 which is what it is set to. So that means when I play the game at a lower resolution, say 1080p, the details are lost and the edges become jarry. If I play at 1800p then it's crip and clear with smooth edges but obviously my framerate drops too much for a smooth gameplay. So I guess I have to get a 1080p monitor now.

I'm trying to download all the teams to start a career mode but for some reason I try downloading Warwickshire the players change but the kits and badge stay the same i have tried going into the community and downloading a warwickshire that 100% has a badge it downloads and the kits or badge still do not change.

Any advice anyone?

P.S. My screen's native resolution is 2880x1800 which is what it is set to. So that means when I play the game at a lower resolution, say 1080p, the details are lost and the edges become jarry. If I play at 1800p then it's crip and clear with smooth edges but obviously my framerate drops too much for a smooth gameplay. So I guess I have to get a 1080p monitor now.
Sounds like your monitor does not support 1080p resolution properly. If it's an option, try 1440x900 which exactly half your monitors resolution so should work better.

@grkrama or any other pc user who allready has the game can check and confirm if the Fielding 1 camera is now available while batting in single player mode and also if the batsman are now streching thier bats while running to cross the line(because i noticed that they are streching but not like dbc14 which was more safer).

Users who are viewing this thread