Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

I had a similar question, i.e. does the batting/bowling difficulty (Easy/Medium/Hard etc.) vary based on the AI difficulty level (Pro/Veteran/Legend). In other words if I select 'Medium' as the batting difficulty and 'Pro' as the AI difficulty, will my batting experience (i.e., timing) be different if the AI difficulty level is 'Legend' but batting difficulty remains 'Medium'?
The easy / medium / hard is for the batting and Bowling timing and has nothing to do with AI. The other difficulty settiings are for how the AI plays

My understanding was the easy medium hard etc were for how early the ball marker shows up, and pro veteran etc are for how AI plays and you get less help with timing or shot selection.

To PC players are you able to select umpires and change pitch conditions in tour mode when starting a new game in a tour and has it got player stats for the tour and are you able to change team line ups in between tour matches. Any answers would be much appreciated

Depends on what your native monitor resolution is. Mine is 2880x1800 so I'm on that right now.
I have a 4k monitor.

I bought the game originally on ps4 connected to my 4k display but it looked really blurry at the lower non native resolution.

I was hoping to get that 4k crispiness from a PC game. Something I'd expect a PC game would have in 2017.

Also the stadiums are messed up, doesn't show of correct countries
There is also this stadium problem that I don't know if it's still there or been patched but on consoles the adboards that show up on a specific stand in the creator show up some where different in game. That's frustrating as then we get the generic ones that have not been assigned showing up amongst the realistic sponsors. If someone knows it's been fixed can they let me know? Holding off creating more stadium adboards until I'm assured that the issue has been fixed because there's no point in doing it if they're not going to show up/show up amongst generic sponsors

There is also this stadium problem that I don't know if it's still there or been patched but on consoles the adboards that show up on a specific stand in the creator show up some where different in game. That's frustrating as then we get the generic ones that have not been assigned showing up amongst the realistic sponsors. If someone knows it's been fixed can they let me know? Holding off creating more stadium adboards until I'm assured that the issue has been fixed because there's no point in doing it if they're not going to show up/show up amongst generic sponsors

I tried a few stadiums in the training ground practice last night and was still getting the famous Chicken adboard among the created ones, haha! Personally, I don't really care about things like that much though. If anything I find the changing logos distracting. Not sure if there's a way to turn the scrolling off though. I'll try and have a look.

Guys, can someone post the settings at which the game should be played in order to make it work as smooth as possible?

I have a NVIDIA gtx 960M 4 GB graphic card and I am still seeing issues in replays (lagging). I have made sure all drivers are updated and made some tweaks but nothing worked. Even if I lower the resolution, it's still the same.

Can someone fix it?

I had a similar question, i.e. does the batting/bowling difficulty (Easy/Medium/Hard etc.) vary based on the AI difficulty level (Pro/Veteran/Legend). In other words if I select 'Medium' as the batting difficulty and 'Pro' as the AI difficulty, will my batting experience (i.e., timing) be different if the AI difficulty level is 'Legend' but batting difficulty remains 'Medium'?
There are three different types of difficulty settings in the game.

Batting and bowling difficulty will affect the user's timing windows, it will not affect the AI.

Batting and bowling difficulty includes a 'custom' option where gameplay modifiers can be used to alter a number of batting and bowling modifiers options.

Match difficulty will affect the AI, this defines how the AI will bat and bowl.

Are they ever going to fix the leg spin? You bowl googlies and they get drift and can turn, you bowl leg spins and they might as well be straight sliders, no turn, hardly any drift and even if you set to custom and up everything, the ball just doesn't turn with the leggie.

There are three different types of difficulty settings in the game.

Batting and bowling difficulty will affect the user's timing windows, it will not affect the AI.

Batting and bowling difficulty includes a 'custom' option where gameplay modifiers can be used to alter a number of batting and bowling modifiers options.

Match difficulty will affect the AI, this defines how the AI will bat and bowl.
Is it possible to see what the timings window settings are for each difficulty, just to help adjust custom difficulty.

Does anyone know if stat tracking is now in game?
This is of the opponent! Forgot to take a picture of my own players!
1484715248213700807200.jpg

Just purchased the game and download has been started,the full version has repalced or deleted the demo version but the save folder is there in my documents so should keeping the folder will help as i have already downloaded teams from freidlele,csaper ,fisssion..... or will have to start downloading again (not a big issue though).

Just purchased the game and download has been started,the full version has repalced or deleted the demo version but the save folder is there in my documents so should keeping the folder will help as i have already downloaded teams from freidlele,csaper ,fisssion..... or will have to start downloading again (not a big issue though).
Yup, it carries forward anything you downloaded in academy! But, I did get best and replaced my previous downloads anyway!

Yup, it carries forward anything you downloaded in academy! But, I did get best and replaced my previous downloads anyway!
With the get best kits are not proper and also the some players aren't linked properly.
Thats the reason when the game is finished downloading i will not use the get best feature.

Users who are viewing this thread