Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Damn it! Was hoping they had fixed it. I don't like them changing either, all the stadiums I've made have the adboard fixed to one sponsor so they don't change. That's why this issue is frustrating. I have set up my adboards strategically such as in Aussie commonwealth bank is above the sightscreen where it is more visible (than ones square if the pitch) as it's a major sponsor or in Eden Park where asb shows up on both the big stands as it does in real life. Just frustrating that a great tool they've added to dbc 17 does not function properly and we still get the generic sponsors showing up among the real ones[DOUBLEPOST=1484732511][/DOUBLEPOST]
And then the adboard you select for it to stay on in the stadium creator is a completely different sponsor that the one that shows up in game :(

@HBK619 please have a look at this guys.

@Giraffe - It works today! Maybe it was just a problem about trying to do it when the teams had only just been downloaded, and it needed a reboot to be able to edit them or something. All done now. :)

I found this out afted manually removing all players from a squad and then just adding the xii I wanted in...you could say I was mildly annoyed after finding out it worked :)

Can you play offline in anyway? Didn't work when I tried it today

I can't describe in words how pumped up I am for patch 3 on consoles. I will definitely save up for a decent PC in time for DBC 19 or whenever the next one arrives.

pretty sure it can only be done by deleting all the files in the dbc17 folder
That basically are sacred on the cloud, auto download on deletion.

@HBK619 please have a look at this guys.
Just to clarify - are people playing on PC getting an issue with the adboards displaying in game in the places set in the stadium creator?

It is hard to distinguish which posts are comments from direct experience and those discussing/speculating.

If people are, examples of how you have set it in the stadium creator, the result in game and how to download the specific stadium you are having issues with.

Has anyone else noticed that your fielders in career mode during grade cricket are absolutely woeful?
Haha yeah, but that's all part of club cricket isn't it! I had a couple of dropped catches in consecutive overs. It was brutal but they are absolute muppets.

Just to clarify - are people playing on PC getting an issue with the adboards displaying in game in the places set in the stadium creator?

It is hard to distinguish which posts are comments from direct experience and those discussing/speculating.

If people are, examples of how you have set it in the stadium creator, the result in game and how to download the specific stadium you are having issues with.

Yes, the adboards you put in certain areas in the stadium creator do not reflect what shows up in the actual game. I'll make up a post with examples in a moment.

Yes, the adboards you put in certain areas in the stadium creator do not reflect what shows up in the actual game. I'll make up a post with examples in a moment.

All the ones I've tested are working now. Sorry to bother you @MattW

I'll see if i can replicate it somehow and lry you know

When i start superstar career even in ODI players are in test uniform...I checked in team management all teams have colored jersey for ODI.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

T20 feels like a weird choice for grade cricket, especially for bowlers.

Not enough time to get wickets and it's super hard to bowl maidens as well. Avenue for experience seems cut off a lot.

50 over matches would have been great. 10 overs to bowl in this case gives you more chances to gain wickets and get into the domestic scene.

Obviously Q/A would have tested all formats and seen what worked best. I wonder what the logic behind T20 was though

Ok I got the PC version (Steam) of DBC17 last night - I already owned the ps4 version (PS4 Pro + 4k screen) and decided to post a few differences I picked up as well as setting a few things straight that I've seen on this thread.

2) Ps4 Pro versions plays @ 1080p (4k screen) - PC versions max resolution is 1440p (4k screen) :(

I was able to play at 1800p, so...maybe it's something on your end and rather not the game's limitation. Someone from BA can help you figure that out perhaps.

T20 feels like a weird choice for grade cricket, especially for bowlers.

Not enough time to get wickets and it's super hard to bowl maidens as well. Avenue for experience seems cut off a lot.

50 over matches would have been great. 10 overs to bowl in this case gives you more chances to gain wickets and get into the domestic scene.

Obviously Q/A would have tested all formats and seen what worked best. I wonder what the logic behind T20 was though

We used to play predominantly 30 overs and a few T20s. So maybe they could extend it to 30 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread