Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

I have no idea how you'd go about it, but is anyone interested in trying to get into and modify the data-0.blobset.pc file?

I'd love to get into doing more extensive modding of different things but there's been no word from BA about this and we may yet still have to wait a long time before we get any significant updates to the PC version due to the Xbox issue. It might be worth just trying to work with what we have...

I have been into it about a month or so ago but could only manage to access commentary audio files.
P.S I was looking for ground sponsors to edit.

I think as others have alluded to, the lack of extra slots/templates is defintely the main deterrent for me. I'll definintely finish my BBL sides, but even after that, thats 8 jerseys, potentially 2 or 3 pants, and 2 or 3 hats which are effectively unusable from there on in. I for one would be far more pro-active in making/posting stuff if I knew I could be using it all.
Same here... Only reason to really mod at the minute is 'just because', there's no way of actually implementing the things to make the game look more complete as a whole.

If I knew that a some point down the line we'll get updates which will help us with modding and make things more usable then I'd keep on making stuff but it's just pointless at the moment.

I find it a bit odd that these limits were put in place when the game was built to be honest.

:spy
Capture5.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Not that its much of use as the files inside are again packed [HASHTAG]#paranoia[/HASHTAG]

Capture3.JPG

Its no use going this way, just fiddled around for curiosity, even if we managed to extract out garbled files from it it will be of little modding use i suppose.

we need official support from BA, hope they get back to this once that xbox thing gets over.

still searching for chicken_u_bluddyRIPPA.GZ.PC:p

Last edited:
I'm guessing because I already have some logo's downloaded this is happening, is there any work around for this?

ANKYYl8.png

Hiding the emblem for that kit should work. Just means the emblem won't show up on the hat or helmet

Good thinking and thanks for the quick reply :)

I've finally worked out how to correctly download and install the kits!

player sponser not working why,i intalled correctly like you mentioned but in options showing GM,GN like that but in player pads core,impact that only showing WHY?

How do you expect an answer when you've provided literally no information?

What mod/s are you using? Where are you extracting the files?

How do you expect an answer when you've provided literally no information?

What mod/s are you using? Where are you extracting the files?

i downloaded suddys pad and gloves logos and installed correctly (textures/i/textures/sponsers)but i can't assign logos to players its showing in EDIT changing options but displaying player using pads are showing default lgos (EXAMPLE :impact,core)in the game also default is showing,what should i do?

i downloaded suddys pad and gloves logos and installed correctly (textures/i/textures/sponsers)but i can't assign logos to players its showing in EDIT changing options but displaying player using pads are showing default lgos (EXAMPLE :impact,core)in the game also default is showing,what should i do?
It sounds like you just downloaded the UI logo pack, not the pad and glove logos themselves - You want the ones from the bottom of this post http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-released-2014-2013-models.90869/#post2815463 - which extract to C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors\

Definitely seems that Ross has become much more tight-lipped recently on here.

Can't blame him tho tbh. The amount of abuse he gets from child-like idiots on here anytime he mentions anything regarding timings/patches no wonder. Been burned too many times with being open and honest with future plans/patches. Shame how the idiots have to spoil it for everyone who behave like adults on here but that's life. Or [HASHTAG]#BlameBiggs[/HASHTAG] always his fault ;)

Users who are viewing this thread