Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Directly from the disk works perfectly. Kudos to Big Ant, not sure if you guys implemented that choppy FPS thing on purpose or not but if you did, well done! Gonna have to take quite a lot of doing for the pirates to get around that little niggle, haha.

Yeah, we have done our best ;)

When the pirates break through that little issue you then face some other little ones later.... I wouldn't invest in a career on a HDD version :noway

It just shows 360p resolution for me. :noway

Yeah, we have done our best ;)

When the pirates break through that little issue you then face some other little ones later.... I wouldn't invest in a career on a HDD version :noway

Haha ooh, like what? Hope you don't mind naming them, I won't be playing it from the HDD so might as well hear them to have a good chuckle ;)

Wow then I surely need this. Thanks Il look into it.

Yeah but now I browsed and saw a lot of negative feedback....Just make sure before you get this....If they are providing at such low cost why not BSNL which is run by government [Always considered lowest of all]...:cheers

I contacted 'em, they said their services is only available to AP and Bangalore currently and they are trying to expand their service.
But seriously, their plans are ridiculously cheap!

Yes totally agree. Its a steal!!! I would get 15x speed than what I have now for just paying 200 more. Im just a few kms away from AP :(

Users who are viewing this thread