Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

can someone answer me, can we play double or not ? like fifa or previous ckt game ??

can someone answer me, can we play double or not ? like fifa or previous ckt game ??

Yes, 1 v 1 is possible both offline and online.

This Pakistani gets it too!

I just received my PS3 copy of the game moments ago. I've got evidence to support my claim. :p

I shall share my views after I clock in some hours, starting from now. Really hyped since this is my first PS3 title purchase that I have received BEFORE the actual official release date, PLUS it's a cricket game! Perhaps, I shall review the game on my website later as well.

PSN ID is: HassanAftab

Last edited:
some videos on broadcast cam please, the other one is like watching cricket on 1980s :mad

In the video pakistan batsman got hit couple of times and commentator also said 'that must have hurt' but no animations depicting that as in nets.

Last edited:
some videos on broadcast cam please, the other one is like watching cricket on 1980s :mad

There is already a video showing the broadcast cam on IVG (link was posted here as well)!

Ok, there are a lot of videos going around now. I don't know if I should continue making them until I become better at playing the game. :D

@imhassan, rub my ego a little and pop a video up of me umpiring?

Ok, there are a lot of videos going around now. I don't know if I should continue making them until I become better at playing the game. :D

Please do. "More the merrier" for us folks who don't have the game yet.

Sure, I'm just publishing two videos today..

PlayStation 3 users, can you please add me on imhassan86? Would love to play online!!

At the start of the career the teams attributes/roles are given the default settings regardless of where the team comes from, linked or otherwise, and regardless of the name of the player in that position.

This was done to ensure equality on the leaderboard but is a side effect we never saw in testing - we have an idea for a fix and will add it to the first patch.

It makes no difference to gameplay, just aesthetics.

So, could you put an approximate timeline on the release of the first patch? I'm one of those piss-you-off stat-oriented realistic-or-nothing people, so for me this is kind of a breaker for career mode

Users who are viewing this thread