Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

There are a few things that have disappointed are:
-Smooth slip catches [Like the slip catch in the trailer off a spinner]
-Leading edges [very few]
-Top edges off sweeping the spinners [Its either hit off middle or miss by long way]
-Advance down the wicket and play grounded shots [Great way to play the spinners but that's not there in the game]
-Tap back the ball [Its there in the game but AI seems to hold the ball and cross the boundary instead of tapping back, but works well when we field]

played first ever online match.....and guess what match tied.....then in super over i lost the match

Reactions: Ren
216260_2014-08-31_00003_zpsc7e713ec.png
216260_2014-08-31_00004_zps5559800d.png

Great game, thanks again musketeer. Now for the rematch!

Ok.......sorry....[DOUBLEPOST=1409480442][/DOUBLEPOST]But where to post If I found something like that.....or am I supposed not to post about it

A very satisfying 50 indeed. Just 2 boundaries and a whole lot of dots. Can't remember the last time I survived for that many deliveries

ACCBF27639E02620C52E196274BCD9C650C6BA35

Ok.......sorry....[DOUBLEPOST=1409480442][/DOUBLEPOST]But where to post If I found something like that.....or am I supposed not to post about it

Yep, just PM me. I've submitted a pull-down request under the DMCA.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

"Is there anyway to edit teams and change batting line ups after a career has begun?"

I download the teams to replace the original teams that came with the game, but have found that the SA Redbacks are just too hard to play against in their present form. I'd like to alter their batting line up so that they become less OP than now. is this possible?

Neil W

Sorry if this has been asked before.

"Is there anyway to edit teams and change batting line ups after a career has begun?"

I download the teams to replace the original teams that came with the game, but have found that the SA Redbacks are just too hard to play against in their present form. I'd like to alter their batting line up so that they become less OP than now. is this possible?

Neil W

Nope. Starting a career takes a snapshot of the teams and lineups and then uses those. Any changes made in the Academy will only be reflected when starting a new career.

Which is annoying tbh. I've tried editing the lineups in the career file but it just corrupts it. I'm guessing it's to stop people gaming the leaderboard or something.
My England team still has KP and Carberry in...

Unfortunately the England team is hardcoded so you can't remove Cook as captain from the ODI or Test teams let alone drop him.

Career mode is not editable because of the anomalies that can be introduced into the save file after it begins. Eg deleting players, etc.. outside career mode and then having the career mode not find them. There would be too many holes for us to plug at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread