Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

wGUnpGc.jpg

please don't post my picture on the forums

Guys forgive me if it sounds like a silly question, but how do we tell what the type of pitch is? (conducive to swing/ spin/seam) Is this info in one of the conditions screens before the game begins or we make a judgement looking at the wicket?
I have so far just played irrespective of pitch conditions because didn't think it impacted the game at all, but thought I'll just confirm.

You eventually learn from the colour and patterning of the pitch, but aside from that, listen to David Basheer at the start of the match, as he'll give a very slight hint as to the condition of the pitch.

You eventually learn from the colour and patterning of the pitch, but aside from that, listen to David Basheer at the start of the match, as he'll give a very slight hint as to the condition of the pitch.

I don't think he's that good at reading a pitch, tbh.

I just played a 50 over game where he said it may seam a little early, but it was really a batsman's paradise. They got 230-ish, and we damn near didn't get the total.

So, by batsman's paradise I think he may have meant tweaking minefield ...

I think that we all agree that the game is still not perfect (especially not the console versions); but when you bowl the perfect out swinger that deceives the batsman and just clips the top of off... you look right past those problems!

Just played first full online match against Matt (me NZ, him BNG). It's lovely when the game is smooth (even though it crashed 2-3 times, but having the saves helped a lot).

tPETAzi.jpg

I'll upload the full match in a few days.

Kane Williamson has been banned from bowling so Bangladesh win by default.

Yes in real life!!

Users who are viewing this thread