Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Career mode is not editable because of the anomalies that can be introduced into the save file after it begins. Eg deleting players, etc.. outside career mode and then having the career mode not find them. There would be too many holes for us to plug at this time.

Right, but the not being able to drop Cook no matter what buttons you press?

Career mode is not editable because of the anomalies that can be introduced into the save file after it begins. Eg deleting players, etc.. outside career mode and then having the career mode not find them. There would be too many holes for us to plug at this time.

Surely you can allow squads to be edited in career mode without compromising that though? Lineups at least.
End of the season I think you should be allowed to change kit, bat etc and edit kits and lineups within the career file. DBC15?

Surely you can allow squads to be edited in career mode without compromising that though? Lineups at least.
End of the season I think you should be allowed to change kit, bat etc and edit kits and lineups within the career file. DBC15?

We can do anything.... but it all takes time.

The biggest problem I can see with that is that say for instance you've saved a career mid-way through a match and then you edit the teams. Suddenly a player who was participating in a match won't be there any more.

Is it possible to differentiate the Players with the likes of 3 format's
Test Player , ODI Player, T20 Player. Surely very few players excel in all formats but most of players excels in two or one formats

The biggest problem I can see with that is that say for instance you've saved a career mid-way through a match and then you edit the teams. Suddenly a player who was participating in a match won't be there any more.
Which is why you may be allowed to edit squads at the start of a season. Also, i'd appreciate if AI themselves fine tune the squad according to pitch/performance per match.

On a side note, Anyone else feels the role of Pitch is not upto the mark in the game? I remember it was cricket 07 where green pitch would produce more seam.

Is it possible to differentiate the Players with the likes of 3 format's
Test Player , ODI Player, T20 Player. Surely very few players excel in all formats but most of players excels in two or one formats

This is currently possible, prior to the career starting.

You can set lineups for each team, for each format of the game.

First time I've seen this cut scene :)

I was expecting just a little note to pop up ''New ball taken''.

3ijwYXE.png

I heard the keeper say "yea that's the spot" the other day twice in a game but hadn't heard it before patch 2, have BA added the odd phrase here and there to the players?

First time I've seen this cut scene :)

I was expecting just a little note to pop up ''New ball taken''.

3ijwYXE.png
I have seen this many times but the funny thing about that is a spinner bowls the first over with the new ball in a test match , usually we expect the premier bowler of the team to bowl ...:D

the funny thing about that is a spinner bowls the first over with the new ball in a test match
I had one of the pace bowlers take the new ball but yeah the spinner did come on after him.

Users who are viewing this thread