Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone tell me that can i able to stump in all miss ball by ai not only advance crease shot ?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
anyone tell me that can i able to stump in all miss ball by ai not only advance crease shot ?
Before it was there , now it has been made automatic....Its not there only for advance shots but also for normal shots where he might drag his foot outside crease for a moment....

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Before it was there , now it has been made automatic....Its not there only for advance shots but also for normal shots where he might drag his foot outside crease for a moment....
so now its automatic . Can i able to make it manual?

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont know where is the problem but I have updated the game on steam today (was not playing for some weeks) and whenever I try match goes to spectate only??

Anyone can help me with this ?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont know where is the problem but I have updated the game on steam today (was not playing for some weeks) and whenever I try match goes to spectate only??

Very weird, @fiction please take a look.

Ren

Club Captain

When you select the first team in a casual match, do you get a brief message at the right that says it's switched to single player?

Pressing "Y" changes the game to spectate, are you sure that's not being pressed? Maybe try disconnect your controller and reconnect it before launching the game?

The "Y" button might be stuck down? I had an old xbox controller and the "X" button broke so that it was always being pressed, just thinking it might help if you troubleshoot a little and confirm it's not something like this.

Edit: an easy way to check is to try an alternate controller.
Edit Edit: Can you try starting a casual match and tell us what it says at the bottom of the screen next to the yellow "Y". It'll either say Spectate or Take part in match.

Last edited:

fiction

County Cricketer

The first thing I'd do is try what @Ren has suggested. If the issue persists, then we can investigate it further.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
There was no need to implement of raising the difficult level automatically in Career mode, Everyone doesn't loves that. Its pretty annoying and really screwing my mood. Why can't you keep few things simple as they should be ??

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
There was no need to implement of raising the difficult level automatically in Career mode, Everyone doesn't loves that. Its pretty annoying and really screwing my mood. Why can't you keep few things simple as they should be ??
Then there would be no challenge when you reach Internationals...

grkrama

National Board President
i would disagree with that point one of the main reasons i started playing career in Legend is because i dindt want to change my playstyle as well as pacing of the game, i cant be a sehwag/KP in FC and Dravid/cook in internationals.

I enjoy playing on legend mainly due to this, i can get the difference between FC and Intl just by the bowler skill difference rather than difficulty levels without affecting my timing and
muscle memory i have built up playing at INTL or FC.

The difficulty level shouldn't alter one's play style,

I think just better skilled bowlers and fielders give a good challenge in Intl's without altering all my gameplay style.

I wouldnt mind a single difficulty bump on all games but shifting up and down between FC games and INTL will seriously affect your play style and timing.

Its too much to alternate between difficulty levels, this is one thing i would like BA to do get rid of difficulty change or give an option to turn it up or down manually.

Difficulty level should always be in the hand of gamers, if someone just wants to enjoy a record breaking swashbuckling career on amateur or pro let them have it.

this will get a lot more people to enjoy the game and not get frustrated.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Then there would be no challenge when you reach Internationals...

IMO user experience should be for the user to decide. If someone enjoys playing entire career at a certain difficulty level, be it Rookie or Amateur, so be it. That's the whole point of selecting the difficulty level and I say let folks play the entire career at whatever level they are most comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread