Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

To be fair it seems more life like for it - I remember the Ashes 2009/Ic 2010 games as being really easy to bowl people out, the spin bowling mechanic ruined that game for me. I've just been bowling to South Africa 26/0 off 7 overs and I actually feel rewarded for a maiden over. It's frustrating when seeing my star bowler get tonked for a six but at the same time, finally trapping or catching a fine edge makes the toil worth it.

Something that happens way too rarely despite whatever skill sets your bowler or AI batsmen may possess.

Something that happens way too rarely despite whatever skill sets your bowler or AI batsmen may possess.

That is true, but it just makes it all the more enjoyable when it does happen. Oddly enough though when I'm batting I have no such adversity to edging the ball to the wicket keeper/first slip.

please any one help me how to delete all international & domestic Team Or How to Rest All international & domestic Team's Because i was replace the ranji trophy team's with english county clube & i want to download all current team's & player's & i want to start the new career

please any one help me how to delete all international & domestic Team Or How to Rest All international & domestic Team's Because i was replace the ranji trophy team's with english county clube & i want to download all current team's & player's & i want to start the new career

not 100% sure what you mean but you shouldn't need to delete anything. if you're looking to change the teams that are available in career then you need to do it by editing the career team lists option in the academy. there is also an option there to reset all the teams to the on-disc teams.

if you need to download new/updated domestic and international sides there's a thread for that

This one
Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** | Page 92 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
And this
Tutorial: - Playing career mode in other nations - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Hi,
I believe there was a patch recently for the random umpires. I still see the same 2 umpires on for all of my career games(I only play career on DBC).

I've tried making more umpires in the academy. Even starting a new career, to no avail.

Would appreciate a few pointers, thanks!

Hi,
I believe there was a patch recently for the random umpires. I still see the same 2 umpires on for all of my career games(I only play career on DBC).

I've tried making more umpires in the academy. Even starting a new career, to no avail.

Would appreciate a few pointers, thanks!

unfortunately the random umpires only take effect in other modes (casual, competition) but not career. not sure why...

Hmmm weren't snapdeal the ones who have been sending out pirated copies???

Do let us know when your copy arrives.

Thank you Snapdeal for selling DBC14 PC Version for just Re.1Although it says 30 Rs shipping price so you have to spend 31Rs. for this.

http://m.snapdeal.com/product/don-bradman-cricket-14-collectors/1808076074

ps It says safe and reliable so go on guys. What are you waiting for? :D

If this isn't a pirated copy I don't know what is. Legitimate version of DBC 14 is likely to cost much more than a penny. Remember the old adage "If something is too good to be true, it probably is."

I just started a new career in the county championship and there is only 9 teams in county and 7 in the P40. Why isn't their the full 18 teams

...I don't think he's ordered from them.
I have ordered one. :lol
I have also ordered many games from snapdeal and all games were authentic but yeah this is for the first time i have ordered a game for just 1 rupee. I saw many weird things during that time. It was before Rs 2500 and then after some time it became Re.1. I thought lets order one because that price hardly matters to me but after placing my order the price became 2500 again say like after 15 mins and then again it became 1 Re. and sold out. It also says 100% discount.

So if I get authentic copy, I wont be sure to keep it or sell it at high price but if its not an authentic copy then Consumer Court is not far from my house. It says I will get my order by 6th March so I think I should wait for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread