Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hey guys was playing hours of the game today, finally I got rain,

I had not got rain before tonight, it was in an ODI in Trinidad, I was really happy too see it.

I have never got bad light stopping play yet, is that possible and are injuries possible, I read they are but is that only career mode?

Is it possible to injure the bowler just or batsman and how is this done

Also what button is the sledging button, cant find out which button it is online. May experiment myself tomorrow, didnt know could even do that, usually I use the d-pad for manual appeals.

That's about I think I need too know, any info on any of this would be helpful too me

Also what button is the sledging button

Now you need "that" ?? A button for sledging? :p

Also why do you want to injure somebody? I believe blowing someone's head off with a bouncer or something nasty like that is actually against cricketing spirit! be a sportsman buddy! ;)
njY the GAME!

ordered many games from snapdeal and all games were authentic

This is absolutely rubbish! Authentic DBC in Snapdeal?? they ever came up with BIGGEST SCAM of all till date with this game. Why don't you opt for Flipkart and get a genuine copy at almost half (Rs. 1349) of the original price (Rs. 3999)? Flipkart even reduced the price to Rs. 799 few days back! :lol

This is absolutely rubbish! Authentic DBC in Snapdeal?? they ever came up with BIGGEST SCAM of all till date with this game. Why don't you opt for Flipkart and get a genuine copy at almost half (Rs. 1349) of the original price (Rs. 3999)? Flipkart even reduced the price to Rs. 799 few days back! :lol
I already have my copy of PS3 and my PC is shit so I am not interested but if its about 31 Rs. then who cares + its Cash on Delivery so lets see. If they send the product to me (which I doubt so) I will sell it for like Rs.1000 or something on OLX.

Last edited:
are injuries possible, I read they are but is that only career mode?

Official line from @BigAntStudios is that injuries are in the game, but rare.

However nobody I am aware of has ever seen an injury. I don't know how it's supposed to be implemented, whether by hitting batsmen repeatedly with bouncers, bowling a fast bowler for 30 over spell etc. but for all practical purposes there don't seem to be injuries in the game.

in p.c version how to maintain release input in between extreme left and middle so that pace bowler not to bowl a wide bowl.
when I try to bowl outside off stump by pushing RAS 11'O clock direction, my release input goes to extreme left and bowler bowls a wide.
iam unable to bowl other than straight delivery, how to maintain a line of outside off stump.
please help......

Now you need "that" ?? A button for sledging? :p

Also why do you want to injure somebody? I believe blowing someone's head off with a bouncer or something nasty like that is actually against cricketing spirit! be a sportsman buddy! ;)
njY the GAME!

I wanna know if it can happen, once you play the game for ages like me, new stuff can help spark new life into it yano?

in p.c version how to maintain release input in between extreme left and middle so that pace bowler not to bowl a wide bowl.
when I try to bowl outside off stump by pushing RAS 11'O clock direction, my release input goes to extreme left and bowler bowls a wide.
iam unable to bowl other than straight delivery, how to maintain a line of outside off stump.
please help......
need help? post your steam id.

Official line from @BigAntStudios is that injuries are in the game, but rare.

However nobody I am aware of has ever seen an injury. I don't know how it's supposed to be implemented, whether by hitting batsmen repeatedly with bouncers, bowling a fast bowler for 30 over spell etc. but for all practical purposes there don't seem to be injuries in the game.

I've got a video of a batsman flinching after being hit in the bollards - does this count as an injury?!

It's more forearm down onto bollards (just flicks them I think), but still a definite flinch (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen a movement like that before or since).

It's more forearm down onto bollards (just flicks them I think), but still a definite flinch (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen a movement like that before or since).

Yeah that's a first...

Users who are viewing this thread