Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

can we play as oppononents with 2 gamepads connected to same pc? is this implemented?

Last edited:
:eek: :facepalm is it? human vs human is there in the game? man i have been telling my brother to wait for it :facepalm :p

Can i know the instructions of buying the pc game from bigant. (50% off) I dont know anything what and all this steam and bigant is. I have created a steam account also, can I be guided to buy this game ?

Well wait... Do we have to order from steam or pay from credit card to download... or we have both options.

You order from the Bigant.com website and you will be sent a code and instructions for downloading from Steam.

The thing is that is it do we need credit card??
You need some kind of payment card from Visa, MasterCard or American Express, but it doesn't need to be a credit card. You can use a debit card or you can usually buy pre-pay versions of Visa or MasterCard but I can't speak for your country specifically.

No @warpfactor Debit card didn't work out for me!!!! Going to buy a physical copy now. Though I have used so many times debit card as credit card in other websites, here it didn't workout. Mine was a Master Card. It shows insufficient funds in your card even though I have lot of balance. :(
The Physical copy is taking too much of time to be delivered too :( , 5 days completed and still not dispatched yet.
Cant even afford to buy from steam $50. :(

No @warpfactor Debit card didn't work out for me!!!! Going to buy a physical copy now. Though I have used so many times debit card as credit card in other websites, here it didn't workout. Mine was a Master Card. It shows insufficient funds in your card even though I have lot of balance. :(
The Physical copy is taking too much of time to be delivered too :( , 5 days completed and still not dispatched yet.
Cant even afford to buy from steam $50. :(
Follow what ross said..
You order from the Bigant.com website.

Follow what ross said..

Unfortunately, Indian Debit Cards don't work with the Payment Gateway, BigAnt use on their website. Due to the additional security measures used by Indian banks i.e. Vbv and 3d Secure.

Users who are viewing this thread