Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Unfortunately, Indian Debit Cards don't work with the Payment Gateway, BigAnt use on their website. Due to the additional security measures used by Indian banks i.e. Vbv and 3d Secure.
Hmmm. This sounds wierd

First of all I am not sure if these pics or post is right and if it's wrong please delete it..
@MattW I went to a shop and found this thing. This pic is from Google.
image.jpg
But my friend says this wont work get the following one and I can't find it. Pic also from Google
image.jpg
Now is he right?? Or the one I found might be just right.

Both are fine.
MattW I used my friends game actually to check how it looks like. And what... Is it piracy?? I am getting steam version[DOUBLEPOST=1437619684][/DOUBLEPOST]Or if Amazon is official than I will get it

In case it is not clear, the post you have quoted is to tell you that both of those controllers would work.

As for 'official', if you can open up Steam and see the game listed like this while logged into a Steam account, the game is legitimate.

Untitled.png

Amazon, Flipkart, the Big Ant website or Steam itself are all places where you can purchase a legitimate copy of the game, and all legitimate copies of the game will result in you having the game listed inside a steam account.

It's okay... *pats head* ...it's all going to be okay... We did our best, ol' chum.

anyone else played International Cricket 2010 recently and just thought how easy it is with hud?

I could be a little confused are you saying icc2010 is just too easy or DBC is as well.
IC2010 is a broken game as I see it: I score easily 145 or whatever of 4 overs: with DBC I have had to date 2 centuries....batting wise DBC is very very good and hard to master but satisfying when achieved.....

Users who are viewing this thread