Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

IC2010 is a broken game as I see it: I score easily 145 or whatever of 4 overs: with DBC I have had to date 2 centuries....batting wise DBC is very very good and hard to master but satisfying when achieved.....

I personally never took any wickets its so batsmen orientated just like real life... but I actually take wickets on this game which is good

Unfortunately, Indian Debit Cards don't work with the Payment Gateway, BigAnt use on their website. Due to the additional security measures used by Indian banks i.e. Vbv and 3d Secure.

We have had many successful credit card purchases on the bigant.com website from India.

We are yet to be able to service someone from Bangladesh, but that might be a specific card issue.

Unfortunately, Indian Debit Cards don't work with the Payment Gateway, BigAnt use on their website. Due to the additional security measures used by Indian banks i.e. Vbv and 3d Secure.
I purchased by Indian Debit Card.

MattW I used my friends game actually to check how it looks like. And what... Is it piracy?? I am getting steam version[DOUBLEPOST=1437619684][/DOUBLEPOST]Or if Amazon is official than I will get it
And why didnt your "friend" inform you about all of this?

@Dutch I think you are soo obsessed with piracy.

No. We're a community of cricket gaming fans that have never had a closer working relationship with a games developer specifically patching the game a year after release, often meeting our every whim and demand, giving access to public betas and finessing the game around our suggestions. We [speaking for applicable non-PC.org staff] unreservedly support the legal purchase and poliferation of legitimate copies of Don Bradman Cricket to further develop and distribute future versions and the sustainable renewal of cricket gaming for PC Gamers in the future.

That's the right thing to do. Not obsession.

@Biggs @Dutch Though you people put on your efforts on forums, there's nothing gonna happen. We cannot stop piracy when even big games like GTA V are getting Pirated.
Only people like me stop downloading pirated versions though I can't afford it. Come to city and see, every one and all of my friends uses pirated version from torrents.
And If people like me want to buy the genuine one though can't afford
Bigant gives error from their website and
Amazon never delivers, it's been five days and not yet dispatched.

They're all out tonight, ain't they @Dutch?

@Biggs @Dutch Though you people put on your efforts on forums, there's nothing gonna happen. We cannot stop piracy when even big games like GTA V are getting Pirated.
Only people like me stop downloading pirated versions though I can't afford it. Come to city and see, every one and all of my friends uses pirated version from torrents.
And If people like me want to buy the genuine one though can't afford
Bigant gives error from their website and
Amazon never delivers, it's been five days and not yet dispatched.
Whatever: for them then to come here asking for help is just....makes me want to puke gravel.... They will get no tolerance here, none. And they will be unable to take part in bèta's and early access additions and get no help.... So rude and stupid to call someone obsessed because they wish to obey the law... Have fun in life with that attitude...[DOUBLEPOST=1437674728][/DOUBLEPOST]
They're all out tonight, ain't they @Dutch?
Man its like someone opened a Family Weekend Tin of Brains Gone AWOL

Whatever: for them then to come here asking for help is just....makes me want to puke gravel.... They will get no tolerance here, none. And they will be unable to take part in bèta's and early access additions and get no help.... So rude and stupid to call someone obsessed because they wish to obey the law... Have fun in life with that attitude...[DOUBLEPOST=1437674728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Man its like someone opened a Family Weekend Tin of Brains Gone AWOL
I didn't actually find an other word. I would have rather wanted to say that you were so strict for pirated users. So don't take me wrong.

I didn't actually find an other word. I would have rather wanted to say that you were so strict for pirated users. So don't take me wrong.
What do you want me to do? Cuddle them? I want BA to continue developing a great game, added to that they are topclass blokes and deserve better than for thieves to steal their hard work...

I think it was Snowy who had the idea of not banning them but giving access to a pirate downloads forum that contained and corralled them in once place to download "updates" like forced-bobble heads, bug riddled gameplay and hairy Syrian* cheerleaders...

*no offense intended for any cricket fans from Syria visiting today, I respect and love your hairy women.

Users who are viewing this thread