Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

So I went form 3-72 off 18 to 6-78 off 26.

This really is just like real cricket, how you can suddenly find it so hard to score.

Just caught the edge of this one...

C2EFE5354EFE3298E3CAC4029A75B4E4403B0391.jpg

....FOR SIX.

Don Bradman cricket 14 has one of the worst graphics in recent games. That is a big turn off for me although gameplay is genuine.
I think EA Sports Cricket 97 Ashes Tour Edition should have made this list. Most of the games listed here appear to be clones of Brian Lara Cricket/Shane Warne Cricket '99 so it's just different generations of the same game engine.

See all the comments :p

Top 5 Cricket Games for increasing PlanetCricket page views?

It also excludes BLIC2005, which was far superior to BLIC2007.

Last edited:
We need another Ashes Cricket video of a fielder running into the oblivion, Matt.

There is this odd stuttering issue when I play DBC14 on the new Windows 10 OS...The game worked really smooth on Windows 8.1 previously...The game does run well, but there is this frame rate stutter that makes it a bit awkward to play on higher difficulty levels...I had updated the GPU driver and even tried rolling back to a previous version, tried changing in-game graphics options...No luck...I have a Lenovo y510p gaming laptop with Nvidia GT 755M..Incidentally, other games such as GTA V, WWE 2k15 etc., are running better on Windows 10 on my machine! Anybody else having issues with this game on Windows 10? I hope Big Ant are working on this one

As the game came out well before Windows 10, it isn't officially supported by the game. Also being brand new, it could be something solved by future Windows Updates, rather than changes to the game.

For some broad guesses, are you sure it isn't selecting a separate integrated graphics? Are you running with the laptop plugged in?

I have planned a purchase of this game in 2016 and just got a new roar in my ears of a sequel of this game in 2016 as well, so shall I go with this game or wait for the sequel

We need another Ashes Cricket video of a fielder running into the oblivion, Matt.
I think myself and Matt are the only ones here who still have a copy of AC13 on Steam, most others got refunds.

Just wondering if anyone at Big Ant is watching the cricket right now...

In case you were wondering, what just happened is it's sunny but there was still an edge.

Just something to think about.

....did someone leave the game on Legend mode for Australia?

Users who are viewing this thread