Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I think it's safe to assume then it's a WindowsOS issue rather than any problem with the game. My advice would be if you're currently an owner of DBC14 on PC don't upgrade to Windows 10 at the moment.

...or buy a Mac.

Going back to Windows 8.1? Ummm...no...shouldn't go back when we are moving forward, brother! The game isn't unplayable...just stutters on high graphics and resolution! Surely there is a fix somewhere and I think it has mostly to do with the graphics card...

Well as I mentioned in the other thread, I have no issues with it running on Windows 10 on my home PC, I have an AMD graphics card though, so maybe it's a thing with the nVidia drivers - which are very different on Windows 10 compared with Windows 8.1. It's not surprising that improvements to some games might be negatives for others.

I have been remembering a similar sort of issue when Batman Arkham City played wonderfully on Windows 8 and started to stutter and drop in performance on Windows 8.1...Later Nvidia updates actually did fix that thing...So I guess it has got to do with the newest nVidia upgrade on Windows 10 probably...Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1439010814][/DOUBLEPOST]Many thanks for your help and inputs, guys! Much appreciated!

Not found any driver for my Graphic Card

My Graphics Card :GeForce GTX 860M

And below are supported Drivers where 860M is not mentioned on website

NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Windows 10 Driver WHQL

GeForce 900 Series:

GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960

GeForce 700 Series:
GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705

GeForce 600 Series:
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605

GeForce 500 Series:
GeForce GTX 590, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 520, GeForce 510

GeForce 400 Series:
GeForce GTX 480, GeForce GTX 470, GeForce GTX 465, GeForce GTX 460 SE v2, GeForce GTX 460 SE, GeForce GTX 460, GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GT 440, GeForce GT 430, GeForce GT 420

Played a 6 Over (4 Balls in each over) and 4 wickets in each Innings match against @blockerdave I was looking forward to play against him from a long time..During the match, suddenly his 02 fielders started moonwalk dance with great synchronization...I forgot to take the snap shot of those dance steps..

It was pleasure playing with you mate, would like to play an Online Test Match (with your edited teams) against you some day..

KHH04Sc.jpg

For the record, I played in Window 10 Version with Nvidia GTX750 Ti Graphics Card.. There is absolutely no issue with playing DBC14 on Window 10...

Played a 6 Over (4 Balls in each over) and 4 wickets in each Innings match against @blockerdave I was looking forward to play against him from a long time..During the match, suddenly his 02 fielders started moonwalk dance with great synchronization...I forgot to take the snap shot of those dance steps..

It was pleasure playing with you mate, would like to play an Online Test Match (with your edited teams) against you some day..

KHH04Sc.jpg
How were the wickets taken?? Caught, bowled??

Yes it was an odd bug, like Ashes 13 style... @kushari hit the ball into the offside, and my two fielders converged on it from opposite sides, then they ran next to each other and just danced a bit a few metres from the ball for a few seconds.

@kushari it was a cool game, despite the beating I still enjoyed it: am playing online more now and it's a big difference to the AI! Almost like starting from scratch. Definitely keen to play you again though not sure if I can commit to a full test match - I just dive in now and again when the baby is asleep and mrs blocker has misplaced her list of chores for me ;) a whole test might take forever!!

For anyone else, @Biggs introduced me to the 646 format - a 2 innings match of 6 4 ball overs & 4 wickets per innings. A really good quick format if you're pushed for time and I'd recommend it. It & the super test are quality online formats.

Yes it was an odd bug, like Ashes 13 style... @kushari hit the ball into the offside, and my two fielders converged on it from opposite sides, then they ran next to each other and just danced a bit a few metres from the ball for a few seconds.

@kushari it was a cool game, despite the beating I still enjoyed it: am playing online more now and it's a big difference to the AI! Almost like starting from scratch. Definitely keen to play you again though not sure if I can commit to a full test match - I just dive in now and again when the baby is asleep and mrs blocker has misplaced her list of chores for me ;) a whole test might take forever!!

For anyone else, @Biggs introduced me to the 646 format - a 2 innings match of 6 4 ball overs & 4 wickets per innings. A really good quick format if you're pushed for time and I'd recommend it. It & the super test are quality online formats.

Sure, I am game for anything you want to play. The other day I played 1 Wicket Super Test against @Biggs and It was a cool format, I enjoyed it a lot..So anything is fine with me..

And @blockerdave as I said in chat, respect to you for whatever you and few others are doing to make this game more enjoyable.

Sure, I am game for anything you want to play. The other day I played 1 Wicket Super Test against @Biggs and It was a cool format, I enjoyed it a lot..So anything is fine with me..

And @blockerdave as I said in chat, respect to you for whatever you and few others are doing to make this game more enjoyable.

Cheers, it's good to have the hard work appreciated :) [HASHTAG]#justlikechunnster[/HASHTAG]

yeah the super test is a cool format too.

We should set up a comedy team tournament but cat wrangling everyone could be painful.

....as would the loss for everyone else when the Gamecocks win.

Users who are viewing this thread