Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Anyone who's been playing on PC, know if the glitched competition stats have been fixed up in the latest patch due to come out?

Also, I don't have many people who play DBC on my PS4 friends list, so if anyone does play it quite a bit, add me?

...get it on PC, CA!

I have two. I used to use my Xbox360 one because it was recommended and worked really well, you can pick one up for about $80 at Harvey Norman but mine was a bit older and was pretty worn out, so I just grabbed a cheapy off-brand one from EB Games using points, which works okay but I don't get any of the trigger-blocks or vibration any more... I'm going to spring for an XBONE one soon, so that's what I would reccomend.

I have check the FPS on Windows 10 , It seems almost continuous showing 60 sometimes varies 50-60 , but still there is some frame jurk , not smooth . It seems the problem is directx 12 as game is made for directx 11 thus issue is the compatibility in Windows.
Don't its now regarding to DBC14 update or wait for new Nvidea drivers or go back to Windows 8.1

I have check the FPS on Windows 10 , It seems almost continuous showing 60 sometimes varies 50-60 , but still there is some frame jurk , not smooth . It seems the problem is directx 12 as game is made for directx 11 thus issue is the compatibility in Windows.
Don't its now regarding to DBC14 update or wait for new Nvidea drivers or go back to Windows 8.1

Turn off VSync from game settings. Now force V Sync from Nvdia Settings for the game. Try it.

The game isn't starting for me for some unknown reasons. Any help? I am on Windows 10 btw and earlier it ran fine.

I don't know the impact on DBC as I've simply not had the issues you're all talking about- but I found on a PC that had desktop scaling set to something other than 100% (this is a default on some laptops, or an option people choose to make text bigger OS wide), some other games wouldn't work correctly unless the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" checkbox was clicked in Compatibility options on the game exe.

It would be helpful to slightly narrow things down if people who are on Windows 10 and having either good or bad experiences with the game could post their system specifications, ideally into the thread dedicated to discussing this - Windows 10 Compatibility to DBC14 | Page 2 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

If there's something common to the people who are having problems, that gives at least the potential of something to look at.

Turn off VSync from game settings. Now force V Sync from Nvdia Settings for the game. Try it.

I have checked and played one game with setting VSync from nvdia , found and improvement in the smoothness in game .
Will play more to with this setting for conform improvement.

Hey guys...I will confirm that DBC 14 plays quite well on Windows 10 with an nvidia GPU, with some minor tweaks of course! here's what I did...1) uninstalled the new geforce driver update for Windows 10 and re-installed it again 2)Set compatibility for the game to Windows 8 (locate in SteamApps) 3)changed anti-aliasing and filtering properties from quality to performance on the 3D settings for the game in nvidia control panel and voila, the game's now as wonderful it could get to look and play! Thanks to everyone out here for their inputs! So the notion of getting back to Windows 8.1 is now out...unless you have other reasons! Cheers and happy playing!

...Ouch. I do like I hit both stumps right in the middle. [HASHTAG]#Giggidy[/HASHTAG]

.....I feel like there's no right answer to that.....

Users who are viewing this thread