Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Read. The. Manual.

I'm sorry Sir Z. Imra-hil, once again I show utter contempt and irreverence for an upstanding member of this forum, who clearly owns a legitimate copy of the the game... when will my reign of logic and common sense be brought to an end?

I respect the rights of all illegal owners to be able to play the game just as well as you or I. My contempt must be stopped at all costs.

....and low he didst walk silently into the sunset, behold the mighty, now fallen.

....a soft hug for all, a muffin for none.

Last edited:
I came across this post on FB today...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...172.1073741828.100010220523110&type=3&theater

The person who posted it suggests that PC has not approved his request for a while now. And to my surprise a lot of others who have commented feel the same. As a big fan and a fellow member of PC, I felt bad when I saw the post so I thought I must share this here. Hope the problem gets solved. :)

I came across this post on FB today...
The link doesn't work.

To again mention - the verification process is entirely manual and takes a bit of time to run through - it can occasionally be a few days between when I have time to do that. And to make it very clear - if a user doesn't follow the forum rules, then it doesn't matter if they own the game, they can be banned from the site and lose that downloads forum access.

All Hail the All knowing Biggs has proclaimed that there in fact is no problem . Now be silent , sit back and enjoy his show ! :)

The link doesn't work.

To again mention - the verification process is entirely manual and takes a bit of time to run through - it can occasionally be a few days between when I have time to do that. And to make it very clear - if a user doesn't follow the forum rules, then it doesn't matter if they own the game, they can be banned from the site and lose that downloads forum access.

Yeah thought so too. Sure no one needed to abuse anyone because the forum didn't meet their expectations. Afterall PC is under no obligation to provide access. Just that I couldn't stand someone abuse a forum that I have been part of for some time now. :) Cheers.

There's no "problem" to solve.

Now that would make a guy with Math phobia cheer up! ;)

The link you supplied doesn't work and Matt has said time and time again (including in a stickied thread) that people have to follow instructions, have a legit copy of the game, be patient and (obviously) not be a previously banned member. It's not a problem that needs to be solved. Downloads forum is running perfectly fine and keeping the right people out.

The link you supplied doesn't work and Matt has said time and time again (including in a stickied thread) that people have to follow instructions, have a legit copy of the game, be patient and (obviously) not be a previously banned member. It's not a problem that needs to be solved. Downloads forum is running perfectly fine and keeping the right people out.

I was referring to the guy who had posted about it. He was using some abusive terms to show his frustration. Sorry about not being clear on that. But you needn't have repeated what Matt said, I was just supporting Matt's point in my reply. And then I tried to crack a joke at your post and obviously failed at that.

Yesterday went to watch India vs SA 5th ODI , Ticket rates were higher than the game single copy rate ,

real Vs game

1- The big big difference I seen that there is no super human fielders while taking catches .
2- Predetermined shots problem ,If the bowl is shot pitched batsman tries to make shot according to shot pitched , but in game you never know the bowl will be shot pitched and makes shot according to long pitched.
3- every team fielding is not same , India did worst fielding SA were superb fielders .
4- While grounded shots there were more 4s and ball was smooth while in game ball auto breaks near the boundary,
5- Fielders are not lazy as in game.
6- Crowd noise is very good there crowd waves many other activities done by crown , more shots in critical situation there were lots of shouts of ABD , Dhoni
7- Cramps happens as Faf got injured due to cramps.
8- Some shots were too high and some were to low heighten shots.

Users who are viewing this thread